JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
"Gun Violence Prevention Through Financial Intelligence Act"

"...would require the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) to "request information from financial institutions for the purpose of developing an advisory about the identification and reporting of suspicious activity." The bill's aim is to identify a consistent purchasing pattern among people who buy firearms and firearm accessories in order to conduct "lone wolf acts of terror" and expose how the firearms market in the United States is exploited by would-be mass shooters.
"Banks, credit card companies, and retailers have unique insight into the behavior and purchasing patterns that can help identify and prevent mass shootings," Wexton explained in a statement. "The red flags are there—someone just needs to be paying attention."

---

RedFlag Red Flag

Not that I'm "planning" anything cuz I'm not.. but when I was actively involved with buy/sell/trading firearms for my collection, I invariably used CASH (or trade), whether purchasing from an individual or dealer. No bank or credit cards involved. Yet another elitist.gov brick in the wall separating yet more Americans from their Natural and Constitutional rights protected under the 2nd..

Last Edited:
Ah yes. The total big brother. The endgame is to eliminate cash altogether. Nowadays you are already suspicious when you pay cash and only have a prepaid phone lol.

Another way to exploit the people, keep that big GOV thumb firmly on their necks!!!
It's gonna take one of these to fix this garbage GOV!!!!

5FA5CAA9-036E-4CD9-9137-652EFBF2E91C.jpeg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews