JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would propose the only permanent solution, but then half of you would hate me for breaking the forum rules about religion. The reason this will never change is because most in our current culture feel the same way half of you do…

Someone probably already mentioned above that shooter's friend notified police of the emotionally disturbed person but they didn't respond in time.

I guess that's what happens when "defunding the police" is more important than having enough police to respond to something like that which I assume would be a lower priority than other calls they were on. In Pdx for example it can be up to an hour and a half for police to get to an active shooting, so how can they respond to every word of mouth type notice in time. There is no way they could. I don't know how many police they have there, just saying there is a big push to have less police.

Seems like whenever someone is shot they blame guns or the police or both. Police cowardice was a legit complaint at Uvalde but definitely not in this instance.

9578310E-09B8-4DC1-8A83-3F8A5716BD8B.jpeg

Disgusting.

The trans movement is destroying children and the ones who continue to pedal this non sense should be the first to pay.

Child abuse at its finest.

I don't understand why politicians and their followers are so concerned with the sex and identification of minors….

And those who continually defend the use of hormones, hacking off body parts, etc.

Mentally/emotionally/and physically you will never be able to fully recover from what has been done.

Now if you're 18 then knock yourself out. But not on tax payers money.

The church appears to have had a volunteer abuse somebody which came out after the statute of limitations had passed and they excommunicated said volunteer if I am reading this right. Then someone sued. Looks like this was around 14-17 years ago. Did I miss anything?

And people bringing this up is a red herring to justify the murder of kids. People are looking for anything they can to avoid staring the obvious truth in the face.

I think a bigger problem is the proliferation of mental health diagnosis and the societal glorification of mental illness in the name of awareness. What I mean is this. You can diagnose a ham sandwich out of the DSM 5 if you look hard enough. But what we have is people trying to, in general, accept unacceptable behavior. Because of this, it becomes everyone elses problem that someone behaves unacceptably.

The church appears to have had a volunteer abuse somebody which came out after the statute of limitations had passed and they excommunicated said volunteer if I am reading this right. Then someone sued. Looks like this was around 14-17 years ago. Did I miss anything?

And people bringing this up is a red herring to justify the murder of kids. People are looking for anything they can to avoid staring the obvious truth in the face.
There is Absolutely no reason on this earth or in anyone's minds to justify the suffering or murder of any child, hard stop! No sane person should try and justify any of that!

Except that really never happened, a few years back Portland PD saw a reduction in line with an over all city budget (actually less of a reduction than most of the rest of the city's departments) but the following years their budget increased and no major department across the U.S. has been "defunded"
Portlands Firearms Unit was one of the first to go and firearm violence escalated 50% in the first few months after….

Except that really never happened, a few years back Portland PD saw a reduction in line with an over all city budget (actually less of a reduction than most of the rest of the city's departments) but the following years their budget increased and no major department across the U.S. has been "defunded"
You got facts to back that? Portland has seen the large numbers of officers quitting or being let go since Trump stole the election from Kankles! Portland also has the highest turnover of almost the entire Wet Coast!

Portlands Firearms Unit was one of the first to go and firearm violence escalated 50% in the first few months after….
The lack of quotes in there had me :confused:

Anyway, disbanded for political reasons, not defunded

Tell that to Seattle.

WHAT THE ACTUAL PHUCK???? How is any of that allowed on Twitter, especially NOW with Elon at the Helm? Isn't THAT very thing promoting violence, allowing it on the platform, most defiantly AGAINST the rules!!!!! Holy Phuck, is that messed up, no wonder this country is so screwed up!
I'd rather they be able to say it so reporters like Andy Ngo can expose it. We can clearly see who they are, the hatred they represent and the potential danger they pose.

Tell that to Seattle.
So they 'cut the budget' by roughly 13% to 17% mostly by moving traffic related jobs out of the police department and assigning them to other departments and gave the other departments the funding? Truthfully that strikes me as a wash, and like Portland is in line with overall reductions in city budgets from lower revenue

Seattle's undeniable problems do not appear to be budget related

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads