JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
But I can try.

Step one:
Take every single mass shooter currently still alive, grab them by the hair and drag them to the whip chipper and throw them in feet first. No if, ands or buts...waste them all.

Step two:
Put rifleman in every school and smoke any POS that gets stupid...if they live see step 1.

It's a start and...

View attachment 1392165
Beat me to it. Completely agree.
I would expand the "wood chipper" punishable offenses to a host of crimes under an umbrella of "greater harm", which includes non-violent financial crime.
Basically the rule would be, if you cannot obey the rules of society, you have zero use to society and should be eliminated, like cancer.

Once we start valuing and protecting people/children the way we do with money…. One has more value than the other in some eyes.

Society has to get OK with having labels put on people.

It's hard to address and prosecute a crime that hasn't been committed.

I would like to say that if someone is exhibiting mannerisms/ideations/manifestos/etc which point to violence that some form of hold gets put on their ability to buy firearms until they are vetted. Before anyone gets mad I know this is not a reality. Cause once a right like this gets suspended it becomes very difficult to get it reinstated…..

Stop putting the shooter in the spot light.

Make prison hell.

Sadly freedom comes with risks. And our CULTURE needs to change and parents need to parent. Until that happens violence will continue on a mass scale.
WHO decides who is exhibiting, manifesting, ideations, mannerisms, etc which might "point to violence"??? And by what criterion should such judgments be made?? Aye, said Hamlet, and THERE'S the rub... Seems to me to be a recipe for a "Brave New World" or a soviet-style Animal Farm... Just a thought. Too damn arbitrary and anti-liberty for me... This cannot be squared with any reasonable interpretation of the US Constitution.

I do believe it's solvable, but we all gotta make some changes from the bottom up! We need to break some eggs, hurt some feelings, piss a few kens and Karens off, but we can do it if we grow a pair! We need to reverse course on several bad ideas that the woksters put in place, legalized drugs being a biggy, along with all this gender crap! Both of those would eliminate a bunch of issues right from the start! Stop the revolving door justice system, hold criminals accountable to the fullest extent of the law. Gold parents responsible for their kids actions, punish bad parents and reward good ones! Get the MSM to stop all the reporting on these shootings and start discussing the root issues, and holding Politicians feet to the fire to actually take meaningful action for the better of all, instead of punishing society at large for the actions of the few! Start removing the problem people from society, out them in work camps where they contribute to their own care, and make it humane and functional where those people want to be, where they feel safe and able to contribute in a controlled environment! Make the states and medical community answerable to that care, and include lots of public oversight, don't let the states or feds run it, make it privatized under state contracts!
We need a "thumbs down" feature. Concentration camps are not the answer IN A FREE SOCIETY!

Re-Write What they are and how they are to be used/work!
The Overall function remains the same, use it as a temp hold while a person gets a good looking over, WHILE having full due process to protect ones rights!
So-Called "Red Flag" laws are per se the complete antithesis to Constitutional personal liberty and rule of law. Unacceptable in a free country as they represent one of the biggest tools of tyranny- the INFORMER, the SNITCH.

I agree with you here, asking the tough question of how, and that where we need to find an equitable answer that squares with our rights!

Those rights are absolute, however, YOU and YOUR behaviour can have a negative impact on your rights, same as commiting a felony, you loose your rights for a while, and one of them permentally ( for now) and yes, one can loose their Rights for saying things they shouldn't, it's called responsibility, and it has consequences!! It's also one of the few rights that has actual property attached to it, but that doesn't really matter!
What we're talking about here is a person who hasnt DONE ANYTHING except seem "suspicious" in the eyes of a neighbor, casual acquaintance, or disgruntled enemy making s#it up.. What protection is there against false accusations, and again I ask, WHO DOES THE DECIDING? How do we deal with the FALSE WITNESS? Wood-chipper, I say! Heh.:mad:

How many warnings did we have before Pearl Harbor?
Quite a few as I recall, and many ON THE DAY ITSELF. We knew the Imperial Japanese were up to something in the Pacific and had known for YEARS. Same with the Nazi attack on the Soviet Union. Many many warnings right up to the day, and nothing was done (for the most part). People can't see what they don't want to believe- human nature, I guess.

Last Edited:
I am not sure that was the case. No how many kids died by violence on my block growing up? At least 8. Know how many survived? 4. Most died by blunt weapons like bats and bludgeons. So I am just going to say that contrary to what the media feeds you, times now may not be as dark. Now truth be told I grew up in a gang infested hellhole.

Times have changed, but the world I grew up in was pretty damn dark. I learned to defend myself because I was small and learned how to find ways out of the darkness. It may have led to some dark places, but I kept my moral compass and I have pulled people back out as much as I can. I was not perfect, but I never bent.

It isn't worse than it was. You may not have grown up that way. I did.
Same here. Grew up in a "dark" neighborhood and carried weapons as a rule just walking the 1.5 miles to school.

Guns ain't violent.
People can be....which can be good or bad , depending on the situation.

One could argue that football and boxing are violent...yet both of those sports do not "harm" others.
So this could be seen as good.
However...a person using some of the same actions on another person while committing a crime , does harm others.
This is bad.

What needs to be looked at is just why someone thinks that harming others is the solution to what is bothering them.
Andy

What needs to be looked at is just why someone thinks that harming others is the solution to what is bothering them.
Maybe because they have exhausted all the other avenues for help they can find? Time after time we hear how they were known to LEO, or had been in and out of therapy or (and a big one apparently) their family had a history of domestic violence I don't think that I have any great suggestions on how to get better help sooner, but I do know that focusing on gun control does nothing to address that and will more than likely make things worse.

I read that the a friend of the latest one called the Suicide Prevention Hotline and was on hold for over 7 minutes. That strikes me as the opposite of being a helpful resource

I read that the a friend of the latest one called the Suicide Prevention Hotline and was on hold for over 7 minutes. That strikes me as the opposite of being a helpful resource
1680012472296.png

Don't worry everybody! Let's rely on the government to fix these problems. Their programs are efficient.

They have done great in the past……….

Everyone wants someone else to fix the problem while they sit back and point fingers or judge the process.

It's on ALL of us to do our part as a subset in America. Some put in a lot of time/effort while others simply complain. Sadly.

I didn't say I had the correct or only answers, and I did say we would need to make big changes to things we currently do, and that we would need to stop being nice to folks and start cracking down! Your replies offer no alternates, only bravado of how many of this is an infringement or somehow takes freedoms!
Some of these ideas DO in fact infringe and DO take freedoms from a small number of folks, folks that would frankly be much happier without them, for their own good, and I further suggest that we act in a humane and caring manor! To you, that may be tyrannical, but if it's done properly in a way that folks can maintain dignity and get real help fighting their inner demons, isn't that a good thing? If we can stop certain folks disposed to violence from acting out those impulses, isn't that a good thing? If we can offer real and meaningful help to those folks, isn't that a good thing?
Many disagree with some of the ideas shared here, some for good reason, but we need to have these discussions to air those concerns so we can actually move toward improving our current situation!

I still think shootings are a symptom and not the disease.

most know that people aren't raising their kids right and that's been a steady decline for decades as far as I'm concerned.

I may not be right, having come from a very small town but social values now vs when I grew up are very different.

I was taught to help out where I could. Kids now seem to think they are owed everything and it's every person for themselves.

If we can't help fix that then there isn't much hope in fixing the symptoms.

And then I arrive back at mitigation vs cure.

I for one am not a fan of sacrificing freedoms for the governments version of "safety."

The government is a failure. And it continues to fail drastically.

- A government is not its people.

So we have to get involved. Especially when it comes to strong/positive MALE role models. It's already been discussed. Get involved in some way with the kids (especially BOYS) that have been left behind or forgot and have no men to look up to and be taught by. Whether it's church, community programs, etc.

This has nothing to do with firearms. Mass shootings/school shootings are simply a symptom of a failing society and a decade of the ethics and morals this country was originally founded upon.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top