JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I don't know if this is allowed here; but, just have to say their customer service is just plain great.
My gun vault safe goes through batteries at a horrible rate. Called customer service and they said no problem, you will get a new one in a couple of weeks. Just put the old one in that box, put the return label on it and send it back.
You just can't ask for more than that! :s0155:
Ed

Too bad I had the opposite experience. The motor opening the door burned out after 2.5 years. Called CS and they said it is no longer under warranty and I'd have to pay $80 + shipping to fix it. For that money I could almost buy a new one on amazon.

Good to hear. I wish they had an option for an AC/plug in model, that's one of the reasons I haven't bought one.

My GV1000 DLX (the one they are replacing) comes with an ac power supply; but, you still need batteries in it to hold the codes. My GV 500 (the small one) does not; however, I have had it for over a year and have never replaced the batteries.
YMMV,
Ed

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews