Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Gun Vault Customer Service

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by enjr4, May 22, 2012.

1. enjr4

enjr4 Renton, WA Active Member

I don't know if this is allowed here; but, just have to say their customer service is just plain great.
    My gun vault safe goes through batteries at a horrible rate. Called customer service and they said no problem, you will get a new one in a couple of weeks. Just put the old one in that box, put the return label on it and send it back.
    You just can't ask for more than that! :thumbup:
    Ed

2. accessbob

accessbob Molalla, OR 2A Supporter

Well, you COULD ask for more than that, but that would just be plain rude. :p

Glad to hear of the good service you experienced. Always good to find these things out.

3. dmancornell

dmancornell Portland, OR New Member

Too bad I had the opposite experience. The motor opening the door burned out after 2.5 years. Called CS and they said it is no longer under warranty and I'd have to pay $80 + shipping to fix it. For that money I could almost buy a new one on amazon.

4. levi333

levi333 Albany, OR Active Member

Good to hear. I wish they had an option for an AC/plug in model, that's one of the reasons I haven't bought one.

5. enjr4

enjr4 Renton, WA Active Member

My GV1000 DLX (the one they are replacing) comes with an ac power supply; but, you still need batteries in it to hold the codes. My GV 500 (the small one) does not; however, I have had it for over a year and have never replaced the batteries.
    YMMV,
    Ed