Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Gun Vault Customer Service

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by enjr4, May 22, 2012.

1. enjr4

enjr4 Renton, WA Active Member

I don't know if this is allowed here; but, just have to say their customer service is just plain great.
    My gun vault safe goes through batteries at a horrible rate. Called customer service and they said no problem, you will get a new one in a couple of weeks. Just put the old one in that box, put the return label on it and send it back.
    You just can't ask for more than that! :thumbup:
    Ed

2. accessbob

accessbob Molalla, OR 2A Supporter

Well, you COULD ask for more than that, but that would just be plain rude. :p

Glad to hear of the good service you experienced. Always good to find these things out.

3. dmancornell

dmancornell Portland, OR New Member

Too bad I had the opposite experience. The motor opening the door burned out after 2.5 years. Called CS and they said it is no longer under warranty and I'd have to pay $80 + shipping to fix it. For that money I could almost buy a new one on amazon.

4. levi333

levi333 Albany, OR Active Member

Good to hear. I wish they had an option for an AC/plug in model, that's one of the reasons I haven't bought one.

5. enjr4

enjr4 Renton, WA Active Member

My GV1000 DLX (the one they are replacing) comes with an ac power supply; but, you still need batteries in it to hold the codes. My GV 500 (the small one) does not; however, I have had it for over a year and have never replaced the batteries.
    YMMV,
    Ed