JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You know:

I DON'T CARE!!

8 US Presidents have been NRA members. They are: Ulysses S. Grant,
Theodore Roosevelt, William Howard Taft, Dwight D. Eisenhower,
John F. Kennedy, Richard M. Nixon, Ronald Reagan and George Bush.

80 MILLION law abiding gun owners didn't shoot anyone today, a few criminals did!!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
Washington Arms Collector member
Arms Collectors of South West Washington member

I would have said Sig P2269mm. I have spent many years at NAS North Island, NAB Coronado.

Not likely...you don't clear rooms with a pistol. Also very unlikely a pistol would have blown the back of his skull off...

FWIW, I'm at NAB Coronado as I write this...I don't know what that has to do w/ anything...

Not likely...you don't clear rooms with a pistol. Also very unlikely a pistol would have blown the back of his skull off...

FWIW, I'm at NAB Coronado as I write this...I don't know what that has to do w/ anything...

Who trains across the strand? I spent many years there. The guys playing in the ocean and in the sand at 3AM. If your a bubble head you should be at Point Loma.

Who trains across the strand? I spent many years there. The guys playing in the ocean and in the sand at 3AM. If your a bubble head you should be at Point Loma.

Yeah, I know the SEALS train here, I know they used to used to be issued P226's for their sidearms...so what? I'm now a reservist attending some training of my own which is why I'm at NAB, not Pt. Loma.

Also very unlikely a pistol would have blown the back of his skull off...

HUH? Are you sure?
Probably more likely than a 22 bullet,even traveling at 3kfps?
I bet a 9mm at 'inside a bedroom' distance will take a substantial amount of cranium away from the back of a head. And I bet the Seals have 45ACPs too.

HUH? Are you sure?
Probably more likely than a 22 bullet,even traveling at 3kfps?
I bet a 9mm at 'inside a bedroom' distance will take a substantial amount of cranium away from the back of a head. And I bet the Seals have 45ACPs too.

9mm NATO ball ammo is traditionally what they would use; however, SEALS and most of the SpecOp community can use whatever weapons they want...the point is, you don't clear a compound room by room using pistols.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top