JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Originally Posted by deen_ad
You know:

I DON'T CARE!!
Agreed.

I'll third the motion.

But just to contribute positively in some way to the thread, i have to say you are all wrong. It was a Beretta M9. Dont believe me? Just ask Beretta: <broken link removed>

9mm NATO ball ammo is traditionally what they would use; however, SEALS and most of the SpecOp community can use whatever weapons they want...the point is, you don't clear a compound room by room using pistols.

I bet it still would blow the back of the head out.

You really think the Seals are using "ball ammo" ? hahaha

I would have a few mags loaded with some real hollow points. I mean who's gunna tell you no and mean it?

Yeah sure ,sir

NOOOOWWW he is seal team leader and has done the national victory lap to prove it. Yet I bet mochell can kick his butt LOL

jj

come on guys grow a fricking sense of humor. LOL

you guys are gonna crap when it turns out they killed him with a Taurus...

Isn't the Judge the new standard sidearm of the SEALs? Naw, that would have blown his head clean off with birdshot just like the shoot n see targets on the Taurus commercials :)

FWIW, I'm at NAB Coronado as I write this...I don't know what that has to do w/ anything...

I went to a SEAL graduation in Coronado a couple years ago. Fun to get to tour the place where the BUD/S happens, be on the Grinder, lift one of the PT logs, try a turn or two on some of the obstacles on the O-course, enjoy walking down Orange Avenue, Hotel Del, climb around on the rock portage rocks. The new-to-be-SEAL I was with was going to try to get me and his Dad into the SQT areas at the "elephant cages" but didn't feel he had the clout to get us in at the time. Nonetheless, I was like a kid in a candy store!

I would bet that obama has never touched a firearm in his life..:huh:

wow you need to keep up. He has his own action figure now.

oh man, whats up with this? you cant paste a picture on this site?! weak sauce

well, I was going to paste it for you, but here is the link at least.... <broken link removed>

anybody know if there is a simple way to post a picture on here?

wow you need to keep up. He has his own action figure now.

oh man, whats up with this? you cant paste a picture on this site?! weak sauce

well, I was going to paste it for you, but here is the link at least.... <broken link removed>

anybody know if there is a simple way to post a picture on here?

===============================================================
=Look for the box that looks like a picture next to the globe, while you are making your reply and then paste the URL code.

obama-action-figure.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top