JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Keep in mind that Buffet/Berkshire also owns entirely or has significant ownership interest in:
Wells Fargo
Bank of America
American Express
Dairy Queen
Coca Cola
Kraft Foods
Fruit of the Loom
Ben Bridge Jewelers
Helzberg Diamonds
See's Candies

Nothing for WF
My pension is thru BofA
Nothing thru AMX
no comment
Never did like it much
same as above
Have to check the dresser
yeah right and
hahaha NO jewelry
See's? It's 100miles away so I'll be OK there.
(hmmm,have to check silverdale)

You can only do so much with these tactics without a complete genealogy of the company.How many companies do these people own thru other means,ghost companies?
Unless you stay completely off the grid,Gate or Buffet could be there,somehow

You can only do so much with these tactics without a complete genealogy of the company.How many companies do these people own thru other means,ghost companies?
Unless you stay completely off the grid,Gate or Buffet could be there,somehow

Agreed. If you use electricity, there's a good chance the coal used to make it was delivered by Berkshire's railroad (BNSF) or that your dinner spent time in the Berkshire supply chain (McLane).

The worst part of that story, to me, was their holding his money like they did. It amazes me the bubblegum some companies/services get away with.

Between deployments, the wife and I decided to just jump in the Jeep and go for a drive, kinda end up where ever we ended up. That night, we ate dinner at a fairly nice restaurant where I proceeded to get handsomely smashed and our bill was just over $100. The restaurant put a DOUBLE hold on that money for a week. We had no idea at the time, but found out when our credit card company called us and said our payment bounced. We were going WTF?! That bounced check caused our interest rate to go from 0% to 22%. There was absolutely nothing we could do about it. We only used that credit card to purchase a riding lawn mower, then cut it up and pitched it in the trash. We haven't had one since then. How can these bastards do that with money that doesn't belong to them?

Levi Strauss is one of the worst anti-gun companies in America and most of you are wearing their jeans. <broken link removed>

The list of anti-gunners is long. Actors are the worst offenders to me personally. Someone as gutless and ignorant as Arnold Shwartzanidiot should not be making the kind of violent tripe movies he is famous for, especially if he feels the way he apparently does. He signed every anti-gun bill presented to him in California without a thought.
Uma Thurman is a pleasure to look at, very anti-gun and makes a series of movies with eye-gouging and sword murders by the hundreds,,,,,,,,,,,,,really?

You are entitled to be anti-gun, but when you are willing to make violent movies, records and TV shows for personal gain, it shows what a loser you are as a person. At least have the guts to live your stupid convictions.

Last Edited:
Malcolm X once asked blacks in America, "Why are you doing business with people who won't do business with you?" Reminding his fellow citizens that companies who did not treat blacks fairly did not deserve their money.

It is not an organized boycott so to speak, it is a personal choice. Whenever possible I do not enrich those who deny my civil rights. I also send them a nice email on occasion to remind them why.

I buy Carhart jeans because they are at least made in Mexico and North America should have my money first, they are not openly anti-gun. Levis are chinese crap and anti-gun.

Look at it this way. Last year I bought four pairs of jeans, that was about $120 dollars. If I got 12 people to stop buying Levi's I denied anti-gun San Fan sissies nearly $1500 dollars. If those 12 people got 12 people EACH to stop buying Levi's,,,,,,,,,,that is over $17,000 in lost business. In just FIVE years, the 12/12 theory costs them nearly 250,000 customers or 1/3 of a BILLION dollars in lost sales.

My question to those of you who feel very strongly about these businesses is this: of your group, how many of you own or would purchase a Ruger?

Since Bill Ruger died, they are slowly becoming more pro-gun. Ruger is a well run company, some of their customer unfriendly crap used to really make it hard for me to buy from them. I especially disliked the "no high-caps" policy for mini-14's. It was as bad as their "accuracy is least important" policy for bolt rifles.

Since Bill Ruger died, they are slowly becoming more pro-gun. Ruger is a well run company, some of their customer unfriendly crap used to really make it hard for me to buy from them. I especially disliked the "no high-caps" policy for mini-14's. It was as bad as their "accuracy is least important" policy for bolt rifles.

Thanks for the response, as you got to what I was getting to with my question.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top