JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ya, I guess it is more of a buy out or theft out....
Still NWFA needs a firearms rescue project buyout event!

Again: It's NOT a "buy back" event!! They never owned them in the first place. They use the term to strengthen their case for more gun control to confuse the general population.

Sessions is even OK with those private gun buyers bargaining on the sidewalk near the event.

"They know what they're doing," Sessions said. "I know some people think, 'Well, gee ... Maybe they'll sell it to gangs,' but no, that's not the case."

That's the quite from a police sgt from Portland

That's Sgt Sessions for you, really like him. He speaks Chinese too, bet you didn't know that lol. When I worked with him at the last turn in event he was a blast.

Wonder if they get a certificate of destruction for the firearms from a bonded and trusted company? Who know what goes on behind the scenes and cops enhancing their own collections from the turn-ins? Where they writing the numbers down in a book or something that can be traced and giving receipts if requested? Were all the police accepting the firearms or handing over the gift cards oregon residents or anyone there have an FFL? Anyone know the check and balances of a firearm turn-in? or am I just being unreasonable here?

They check the serial of everyone of them...and if one is found that was stolen it is returned.

I got back a shotgun I lost 15 years ago when my truck was stolen in Portland. SO yes all numbers are checked.

so do they still do gun buybacks in oregon and do you need anything other than cash and what you would normally carry to buy a gun or too from someone at these events? would be interested in seeing if i could enlarge my currently small collection since money to spend on play is tight for me right now. =D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top