JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
GhettoGunshow0021024x768-1.jpg

Pauly!! Sport jacket and all. Got to love that guy. He told me he did that, obviously he wasn't BSing.

You legitimize what they do, and it will only give them more ammo to keep doing them.

I can understand fearful, spineless people doing it. I can't imagine a gun owner willingly contributing to something that is predicated on eroding our rights. I just don't get it. Even if it is trash, they can still parade it around like a trophy and a lot of people won't know the difference.

If it was near me I would be happy to turn in my POS Tec-22 scorpion for a $75 gift card.. it won't shoot 2 rds in a row without jamming, tried every fix available

Have had a Tec-9 for almost twenty years and I swear it has only jammed once or twice in thousands of rounds of plinking. Had to replace the broken charging handle with a forged one once, but that is all. It is even accurate. I must have the only "Tec" on the planet that is reliable and fun. Even people selling them on here for $300-$400 often start their ad by saying 'selling my junk' lol. If I could inexpensively put a suppressor (Mystic) on it, I'd really be happy, but apparently that damn thing has odd ball threads.

Have had a Tec-9 for almost twenty years and I swear it has only jammed once or twice in thousands of rounds of plinking. Had to replace the broken charging handle with a forged one once, but that is all. It is even accurate. I must have the only "Tec" on the planet that is reliable and fun. Even people selling them on here for $300-$400 often start their ad by saying 'selling my junk' lol. If I could inexpensively put a suppressor (Mystic) on it, I'd really be happy, but apparently that damn thing has odd ball threads.

If this happens often to you I would recommend you take up gambling, especially the roulette wheel

I will not ever turn in a gun even if its a pos and worth less than $50
I cant be bought by a bunch of antigunners but I do like the idea of fight fire with fire
and buy the guns that some may be turning in just to pissofffff the anti.

went last year, there were more buyers on the sidewalk, than people turning in guns. The buyers walked out with at least 20 firearms. I picked up a nice Remington pump shotgun for 60$, sold it on gbroker 300$..
I'll be there Sat

Nice thing was the Police officers were telling the folks turning in the firearms, they may get a better deal from us buyers, and it was legal to do so.

They were just showing it on Ch 2 news, even had the gun buyers on the sidewalk telling people they'd buy their guns for more. Did an interview of one of the officers but I couldn't hear it here at work.

In The Oregonian they quote Julie Wheeler President Ceasefire Oregon Education Foundation as saying"
Some families are concerned about children or depressed family members accessing weapons, and many folk understand that a family is much safer without a firearm in the home.
Of course they couldn't actually state the truth could they? Studies have shown exactly the opposite.

I was there a couple hours and didn't see a whole lot to interest me. Some of the other buyers made a couple decent buys on fair condition rifles and shotguns, but I saw nothing to pique my interest. There were some guns turned in by true believers that we couldn't get a good look at. Unfortunate.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top