JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Are there any places (Gun Stores) open in the Salem area to do transfers? We still have lots of adds on our site here but I don't know of any place to do the transfers?

Any info from anyone on this?/

Thanks Gents and have a great day and above all ..Stay Safe.

If gun shops are closed, mayhaps call pawn shops to see if they are still doing BGC's. Obviously only the ones who used to do them before.

Dunno if the state has shut down the system, or not tho.

It's my understanding (could certainly be wrong) that pawn shops were listed as essential. Money handlers or some such. Again tho, an assumption on my part which needs fact checked...

pawn shops follow banking regulations so they are essential businesses.So TIGARD PAWN and Cut Above Pawn are open and able to do transfers.Although one of the shops mentioned that if any of the employees get sick they have to shut down.

I can report that Tic-Licker is indeed open ( with modified hours, patron limits) Hours are now 12:00 to 5:00 PM, and Back Ground Checks are at least 2 days!
These guys are top's in the Salem area, but be patient, this CV stuff has really blown things up for everybody!

Does anyone know how much Tigard and A Cut Above Pawn charge for transfers? I keep hearing of a pawn shop that does $5 transfers. Granted this was before the panic.

Does anyone know how much Tigard and A Cut Above Pawn charge for transfers? I keep hearing of a pawn shop that does $5 transfers. Granted this was before the panic.

They are both 25.00...although if you are the seller and you do the transfer at Tigard Pawn they require a color copy of your DL or they charge you 2.00 if you don't bring in a copy..

Had been $25.00 for both. It's been 6 months or so since I've been to either one.

Are there any places (Gun Stores) open in the Salem area to do transfers? We still have lots of adds on our site here but I don't know of any place to do the transfers?

Any info from anyone on this?/

Thanks Gents and have a great day and above all ..Stay Safe.

Ticklickers Give them a call ,They are good people and do a goood job

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top