JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just saw this on the Koin web site.

Gun-toting teen arrested on school bus - Koinlocal6.com

The interesting part is the serial number was filed off the pistol. That's Fed time. Wonder if that will stick or if it will get plea bargained away.

In my experience, Federal charges tend to stick better than local charges. MultCo DA loves to wheel and deal because they can't afford to prosecute a lot of things. The Feds aren't necessarily flush with cash, but they have deeper pockets and are a lot more likely to prosecute a Federal gun charge.

I am afraid I am not going to be too sad about this. Good riddance to bad rubbish I say. Some people are just too damaged to ever be repaired. One less gangbanger on the streets is not going to make me sad.

hate hearing about stuf like this. You wonder if its a real bad apple that might actually use a gun to hurt someone or some clueless kid that didn't realize what he was doing and just ruined his life. When I was in school, a friend of mine found a 22lr pistol in a field and he kept it for a while not realizing the consequences. Thankfully he got rid of it before he got caught but he was a good kid, just clueless. I blame it on hollywood...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top