JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Whose gun is it? Was it "loaned" to him? Under current federal laws I believe that may be an illegal transfer, depending on where the actual owner of the gun is. I am pretty sure Obama does not own any guns or it would have come out somewhere sometime.

If you saw the legal in your face memo about no photoshopping this photo. It just proves the the American people have had enough of this tyrants BS and lies and for them to stand up that way will start a new trend that We the People will not shut up and will not be silent anymore. Let public resistance begin.

Government-owned images are generally public domain. When you work for the U.S. government, whether you are building a bridge, landscaping a new park, or taking a photograph, you are working for the people. So, the reasoning is — the people own the results.

I just think it's funny people who think the original was photoshopped... I mean, I can buy "staged photo-op", but photoshopped? That's just pointless.

It's like the people who think his birth certificate was photoshopped. Wouldn't it have just made more sense to produce a fake paper one, then scan that?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top