JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd like to see more info on how to properly use or start a dope book for long distance shooting. Heck, I probably already screwed up some verbiage explaining this...LOL

More on traditional muzzle loading...
Some history ....who used what and where...
Some actual facts about the guns of our Revolution as well as firearms of the fur trade.
Dispel some of the "common (mis) knowledge" out there about these firearms.
Andy

How"s about.… THE GARDENERS GUIDE TO FIREARMS

Chapter 1- Best pruning caliber
Chapter 2- Tilling with a 50cal
Chapter 3- "get off my lawn"
Chapter 4- It's still organic; shooting slugs off your lettuce
Chapter 5- broadcasting fertilizer, 12 or 10 gauge?

etc.....

More on traditional muzzle loading...
Some history ....who used what and where...
Some actual facts about the guns of our Revolution as well as firearms of the fur trade.
Dispel some of the "common (mis) knowledge" out there about these firearms.
Andy
Andy, would you be willing to start such a thread, I'd love the historic angle on this topic.

One good book on the ins and outs of the AR15. That costs enough to own several copies to "give away".

Then hand then to someone who is green that is having some sort of cycling issue or gas issue.

Which in almost every panic buy, increases to about one person a day!

So much is printed or broadcast on gun safety, especially in relation to gun legislation. The answer to gun issues should have safety down the list aways rather than featuring it as the single answer. OK, I'd especially be interested in gun history articles.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top