JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Are you using your Dad's account?
Seriously
It is a crime to shoot people,but that does not deter murderers at the least.

My Dad doesn't have an account. Even if he did it would be against the Forum rules to use his;)

And here I was thinking he was being facetious.

Ding ding ding. I speak fluent sarcasm.

but his gun shot hundreds of rounds a min how could they defend against that?

and for those of you in the Bud tonight that was sarcasm

As was my comment:s0155:

I saw some good tactical discussions about this shooting at another site. The point was made that when shooting breaks out in a crowd, it's very hard to tell where it is coming from at first (the OODA loop: Observe, Orient, Decide, Act). The young man who had CWP almost shot the wrong guy , one of the men who had disarmed the shooter. This young man did do everything right, because he went hands on before he drew, and so avoided a bad mistake.
Another point I read was that the shooter trying to re-load a 33rd mag actually slowed him down. If he had had a bag of ten round mags it might have been much harder to stop him
The shooter was very experienced with a hand gun, according to an interview with his friend.He was shooting and moving and would have been a very hard target if he had kept his gun running.

If the police where everywhere, there would be very little crime. But they haven't ever been, aren't, and never will be everywhere. The police (or any government "authority") are NOT responsible for the safety of individuals. You are responsible for your own safety just as everyone else is. The same goes for politicians and "high profile persons" with very few exceptions.
I agree however, a Police Officer behind every rock is called a Police state and not a world I want to live in. In that world it is the Police that commit the crimes because in that world they are above the law. Naaaaaaahhhh.... Lets not do that MmmmmmK.

As for security personnel being provided for PolOHtishuns goes. No they should not get government funded security anymore then their citizens have already. PolitaIdiots are not anymore special then you or me. They are just people with a Job they volunteered to do which I might add is supposed to be to represent and serve the citizens of the great country.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top