JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Still have my VEPR-12 and 20" 7.62x54r. both new in box unfired.

My poor vepr-12 has gone though thousands of shells. i lost track. pretty much every range trip I would put at least 200-300 shells through it. The dust cover broke off on it at one point during live fire lol. That tin POS cover was annoying anyway. still runs just fine without it. :cool:

Of all my long guns that would be the first go-to gun for home defense loaded with '00 buck.

As for things you don't really see around anymore: cheap ammo, in stock ammo, Old military surplus guns like an old 30-06 M1903 for cheap. People want gold for them now a days.

As for wood and blued steel: still plenty of that around. Just take 1 trip to a shotgun trap/skeet/sporting clays range and that's about all you will see there. Synthetic/tactical shotguns are in the minority and break actions make up the vast majority.

ammo.JPG

1659581663649.png

Tyler T-grips and trigger shoes.
BUT, But, but......yeah, it's even somewhat rare to see revolvers at the pistol range at all. Not to mention, the real D/A trigger manipulators.

Yes......ammo is expensive now a days. Which doesn't help the situation.

Aloha, Mark

PS......mind you that I'm NOT saying that products and ideas which were once thought of as "great improvements" still deserve to hold that title.

Last Edited:
Last I heard, the guy from, Blamo Ammo and his wife split the sheets and the business went down. :(

I used to love alternating, "Whislers" with "Bird Bombs", in my pump to simulate a mortar barrage at night.

What ever happened to all of those COOL Sub-Caliber adaptors? :s0092:
I can remember having one made by Marvel (?) that fired a .32 Auto cartridge in a 30-06. I also had several that looked like they allowed a .22 rimfire to function in a machine gun belt. For boating I still have a 12/20 flare gun kit that shoots 20mm parachute flares, or 12GA. star shells. :s0093:

What ever happened to all of those COOL Sub-Caliber adaptors? :s0092:
I can remember having one made by Marvel (?) that fired a .32 Auto cartridge in a 30-06. I also had several that looked like they allowed a .22 rimfire to function in a machine gun belt. For boating I still have a 12/20 flare gun kit that shoots 20mm parachute flares, or 12GA. star shells. :s0093:
Thankfully shotgun break barrel adapters are still plentiful and very cheap. Conversions to multiple pistol calibers (22, .380, 38sp, 9, 40, 45 acp, 45 LC, are a few off the top of my head) are available in either smoothbore or rifled and in many different lengths. Also converters to smaller caliber shotgun are available.

Also they have adapters to convert shotgun to a muzzle loader as well as black powder removable shells.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top