JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
" I have rarely learned anything from someone who tells me exactly what they think i want to hear. My wife does not play this game and i am grateful for that "

The Beloved and I have been together since New Year's Eve of '68. She is one of the smartest people I know. There are a lot of things about which we disagree, and like Jruby says you don't learn much from people who agree with you about everything, or are too smarmy to say what they really think.
I really don't like to be wrong, but minimizing error doesn't result from just denying it. To be wrong less of the time requires recognizing when we are - It's hard to correct a problem if you don't acknowledge that it exists.

PS:

This is addressed to the one man on here who asked the question about the TIMING or WHEN to TALK to a woman that he is dating or he knows in his circle of friends about his guns, liking or shooting guns, etc.

I APOLOGIZE to you for not giving you the exact timing or when to do this in my long previous reply to you.

FIRST date is my answer to you.

Your mileage may vary. NO problem.

Old Lady Cate

PS:

This is addressed to the one man on here who asked the question about the TIMING or WHEN to TALK to a woman that he is dating or he knows in his circle of friends about his guns, liking or shooting guns, etc.

I APOLOGIZE to you for not giving you the exact timing or when to do this in my long previous reply to you.

FIRST date is my answer to you.

Your mileage may vary. NO problem.

Old Lady Cate

First date:

I like guns
I'm not looking for any commitment
I don't have a job
I'm living at home with my parents, but in the basement.
Do you have a car... I don't!

Oh yeah, one more thing... I'm listed on the child molesters site.
Do you have any kids...??

Anyone else remember the simple joys of childhood, like hitting a whole roll of caps with a hammer for a really big bang?

One of the kids I played with caused a lot of consternation among the adults when it was revealed that he had put some .22 rounds on the sidewalk and dropped a big rock on them. God was watching out for us.

Anyone else remember the simple joys of childhood, like hitting a whole roll of caps with a hammer for a really big bang?

One of the kids I played with caused a lot of consternation among the adults when it was revealed that he had put some .22 rounds on the sidewalk and dropped a big rock on them. God was watching out for us.
A whole roll? What about a whole box? :s0073:

It usually took several hits with a brick to get a 22LR to pop.

Nah, I don't remember any of that stuff.

A bunch of boys I knew would stand a nickle on the side of an abandoned wooden railroad box car and then shoot a .22 round straight into it with the muzzle of the rifle half an inch away.
It made a really neat thimble which we would give to our Mom's and if they ever figured out how we did it, we would have had our hides tanned.
We never gave it a thought on where the bullet went, just where the nickle landed.

Well considering Obama had this and Trump couldn't even manage a similar photo op in 4 years....
View attachment 793497
Trump held a gun....
View attachment 793498
Even bush managed a photo op...
View attachment 793500
Clinton, well he was trying to decide which guns to ban...
View attachment 793501
Soooo.... you're saying shameless pandering works?

When John Kerry asked the clerk, "Can l get me one of them huntin' licenses... " he almost had me on board. Such a real guy. Heck, he's one of US! He even talks like us and wears camo.
...said no one, ever.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads