JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Keith's has always had a good selection, and i've bought a few firearms from them, but stopped long ago. They are the most rude and demeaning gun shop i've ever been too. Even when your spending over $1k they act like helping you is an inconvienence.
I'll never give them another dime.

Agreed, Keith's has a good selection, and good staff. I've bought 4 firearms from them in the last few years.

After Sandy Hook when everything was hard to get, Keith's still managed to have a good selection of arms and ammo.

I've had nothing but good experience with them.......Things must have changed over the years.

While not being between Wilsonville and Portland, there is a Cabelas right off I5 in Eugene.

I've been to Cabelas in Springfield. Huge.

However, I'm looking for a specific pistol selection for my daughter to look over, she lives in Portland and has to deal with logistics of two toddlers.

It will be my "guest" pistol and I want to let her select it so she will be more likely to get more involved with going to the range with me.

The way you do Kieth's is....You really need to have a good idea of what you want already. Don't go into Kieth's expecting to hang around and have you're hand held looking at four or eight different guns/calibers/makes. Also, if you do want a little hand holding, DON'T go in on a Saturday afternoon, or when you may expect a gun store to be busy. If there's a gun show in PDX Kieth's will be there. Go in early, they have about eight people, maybe more, at the tables. All the guns are on cables but you can fondle, and they will take the cable off too. They always have a load of used guns at 25% off at the shows.

We've purchased several handguns from Kieth's and it has always been a good experience, as long as you follow the above advice. Kieth's will order, and I believe could get you almost anything if you're willing to wait. I ordered a Witness Elite Limited, good luck finding more than one or two for sale new in the entire country! Took five moths but they got it. Michelle, I think is the owner gals name, was pleased as could be to allow ME to remove it from the case and the oily bag it came in.

No affiliation, just a fan.

Keith's can get busy, so much so, that when it does they have a red marker on the floor for where the line starts...when it's your turn you have their undivided attention.

And don't let the physical size of the store fool you, they have a huge amount of inventory on display.
They pretty much keep one of everything in the "showroom" and the bulk of inventory is warehoused in the basement and across the street.

All in all, it's a pretty effective system, and they have a web site where you can read reviews.

I have had good experiences with Keith's, Northwest Armory, Curt's Discount shooters as well as the Fisherman's Marine (Delta Park) and Dick's Sporting Goods (Delta Park and 185thish).

The first three were for firearms, the last two were for ammo/reloading parts.

I've only been to Dick's (SE 82nd) a few times, but on each occasion the staff were knowledgeable, and objective in their replies.

Haven't been there enough times to develop a real firm opinion, but my impression is they won't hire any "Ready made professionals".
Dick's pulled all of there modern sporting rifles after Sandy Hook. I will never shop there again.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top