JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I will be in the Moses Lake area next week and would like a good gun store recommendation in and around Moses Lake - Tri Cities. I'm familiar with Tri State Outfitters. I'm looking for an AR-15 in M4 config and was hoping to save a little on King Co. sales tax.

Thanks.

HJ

I will be in the Moses Lake area next week and would like a good gun store recommendation in and around Moses Lake - Tri Cities. I'm familiar with Tri State Outfitters. I'm looking for an AR-15 in M4 config and was hoping to save a little on King Co. sales tax.

Thanks.

HJ

Check out the ACE Hardwares here...they sell a couple ARs a piece for pretty good prices.

Previously forgot to mention the three other stores in Kennewick - Wholesale Sports, Hole in the Wall, and Ranch and Home. The Ranch and Home has a huge selection, but higher prices and an unwillingness to negotiate prices. Hole in the Wall is a unique experience with a diverse selection of used product. And Wholesale Sports is Wholesale Sports.

Sportsman's warehouse in Kennewick ususally has some. Also if you're near Yakima, Guns West (on Fruitvale south of 40th) ususally has an excellent selection.

All of Wholesale Sports (formerly known as Sportman's Warehouse) is overpriced. Granted, they have a huge selection of everything related to outdoors....but I would recommend Ranch & Home over Wholesale Sports any day.

Take a look on the net for Griggs Hardware, or start with Ace hardware Richland, sameoutfit.They have a good website with a listing of thier guns, new and used,nice peole to deal with. Columbia Gunrack had some AR's last timei was there...Spad

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top