JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a buddy who lives in Manson and is thinking about buying his first gun, likely a Pistol. I was wondering if there were any decent gun shops where he could get some good advice or pistol ranges where he and his wife can rent to get experience before they purchase? Obviously within reasonable driving distance, perhaps as far away as Seattle or Yakima, but closer is better.

Manson is located on Lake Chelan and the closest shopping hub is Wenatchee.

They are just at the beginning stages as potential first time gun owners and are also looking at education/training as well.

I have a buddy who lives in Manson and is thinking about buying his first gun, likely a Pistol. I was wondering if there were any decent gun shops where he could get some good advice or pistol ranges where he and his wife can rent to get experience before they purchase? Obviously within reasonable driving distance, perhaps as far away as Seattle or Yakima, but closer is better.

Manson is located on Lake Chelan and the closest shopping hub is Wenatchee.

They are just at the beginning stages as potential first time gun owners and are also looking at education/training as well.
@3MTA3 If he is open to drive up to Omak, I can personally vouch that Daves Gun and Pawn has a great selection and reasonable prices. Omak should be about equidistant as Wenatchee for him.

@3MTA3 If he is open to drive up to Omak, I can personally vouch that Daves Gun and Pawn has a great selection and reasonable prices. Omak should be about equidistant as Wenatchee for him.
Thanks and appreciated! Any ranges or rentals out that way? He's pretty used to Wenatchee distance drives by this point.

Thanks and appreciated! Any ranges or rentals out that way? He's pretty used to Wenatchee distance drives by this point.
There is a range further up in Tonasket, I believe there is also one right down the road from Dave's as well. Unfortunately no place to try before you buy though. Of course there is DNR & BLM land all over but I wouldn't recommend that for a first timer.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top