JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I also got these grips as a joke they were 13 bucks I put them on and took pictures then took them off cheap plastic and didn't feel good at all but FUNNY IMAG1181.jpg IMAG1183.jpg IMAG1182.jpg

I got I ordered the big black Mag's online they are 10 round mags the silver ones are Kimber 8 round mags the ten round mags work but they are a no name brand made in Florida and you can not release the slide with the slide lock you have to use both hands and release the slide from lock open position by racking slide other than that they work great NO BIG DEAL I DO THAT ANY WAY MOST THE TIME IMAG1176.jpg

OK enough about this lol what did we all learn some shops are not very gun safe always check the guns when you're shopping BUT WE ALL KNOW THAT RIGHT

Been in very many retail stores lately ??

Several and I can't remember ever seeing even the counter people who are "less than stellar" ever hand someone a gun without checking it. I know it's never happened to me. I would really be taken back if they did, just pick up a gun with action closed and hand it to me??? If this is becoming anything close to "common" that is scary.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top