JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I dont see any way a bill could get through congress? Types of guns, mag capacity and registration would all be part of one bill. There would not be just a High cap mag bill or the like. It would be a bill with all the gun concerns in one. Like the last bill [''94''-''2004'']. That sucker is just not gona fly!
I should sell all I can at this time. And buy more when the price comes down. But I don't want to be that way.
This could end just as fast as it started.
I allso think this panic has changed the way some small shops operate. They don't have much to sell! And know they will not get resupplied as fast as the big stores. So they are allmost forced to get what they can. I don't blame them. I allso don't need to buy anything at this time. I have been saving the last couple of years. Most people mad at the stores for scalping are realy just mad at themselves for not getting their goods when they had the chance to do it cheeper, but didn't so now they are cought with there pants down. ''Displaced hostility''. Must suck?
Don't worry The stuff will come back at normal prices when action on gun controll fades, or hits a wall.
Or I should say whey the public see and decide a bill cant pass. Then prices and demand could fall overnight.

Being that the OP is in Longview I would venture a guess that it was at Bob's but I could be mistaken - haven't set foot in there for over 6 months so I don't know where their prices stand. That said, if it is in Longview/kelso the options you have are the 3 or 4 pawn shops, wally world, or bob's (at least that I know of).
Mauser - should have seen the price on 9mm reloads at clark county a week or so ago - $300 for 400 rounds - same as they wanted for the .308 reloads...

So are you saying wally world gouges on prices what have you been smoking

They have not had any 556 ammo onsale for a very long time. Yet I see them jacking up the price and selling at the Gun show.
I have to throw a shout out for tactical ammo out of St helens, there 200% solid. Grabbed 50 boxes of 7.62x39 for 300! They could have raped, but stayed true. I will be supporting them now and when the madness dies down.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top