Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Gun store or suplus shops in Eugene

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by odiesplace97301, Mar 5, 2010.

1. odiesplace97301

odiesplace97301 silverton area Member

I have to take my kid to Eugene tomorrow for his weekly training and was wondering if there are any good shops to check out while I am down there. I will be on West 7th st,so any help would be great.
    Thanks
    Odie :D

2. cyclesarge

cyclesarge Eugene OR, DUH! We're ALL in the NORTHWEST Well-Known Member

Mazama's in the Valley River Center, Baron's Den on the way South side of town right off I-5, S-M on River Road. Mostly I'd recommend Baron's Den, it's kinda out of the way, but worth the trip since you'll be on I-5 anyway.

3. magnum

magnum Springfield American....'nuff said

There is a new gun store in town: Gun Pro Shooting Supplies on the corner of 44th and main street. I haven't personally been there but have met the owner last month and from what he said that his shop is gonna be like, it sounds like it's worth checking out. There is a army surplus store in glendale on main street right after you go across the bridge (west) twards eugene. It's on the left around some pawn shops.

4. cyclesarge

Oh, yeah I forgot Baker's near the intersection of Rosevelt and 99. It's a boot and work clothing store, they don't have a LOT of guns BUT I did buy two guns there within the last two months, at prices no one else in town could touch. One was $80 (thought I talked them down to this price) less than the only other store that had one, the other was $150 below the next cheapest store in town.:)

5. cyclesarge

Oh, yeah I forgot Baker's near the intersection of Rosevelt and 99. It's a boot and work clothing store, they don't have a LOT of guns BUT I did buy two guns there within the last two months, at prices no one else in town could touch. One was $80 less (thought I talked them down to this price) than the only other store that had one, the other was $150 below the next cheapest store in town.:)

6. odiesplace97301

odiesplace97301 silverton area Member

Thats grat thanks for the intel guys,got a few hours to kill. Do you think any of those guys will be closed because of the Albany gun show ?

7. cyclesarge

They should all be open.

8. smithmax

smithmax here Member

I had no idea about this store!

9. cyclesarge

Yeah, I'll have to check it out too.