JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There is a new gun store in town: Gun Pro Shooting Supplies on the corner of 44th and main street. I haven't personally been there but have met the owner last month and from what he said that his shop is gonna be like, it sounds like it's worth checking out. There is a army surplus store in glendale on main street right after you go across the bridge (west) twards eugene. It's on the left around some pawn shops.

Oh, yeah I forgot Baker's near the intersection of Rosevelt and 99. It's a boot and work clothing store, they don't have a LOT of guns BUT I did buy two guns there within the last two months, at prices no one else in town could touch. One was $80 (thought I talked them down to this price) less than the only other store that had one, the other was $150 below the next cheapest store in town.:)

Oh, yeah I forgot Baker's near the intersection of Rosevelt and 99. It's a boot and work clothing store, they don't have a LOT of guns BUT I did buy two guns there within the last two months, at prices no one else in town could touch. One was $80 less (thought I talked them down to this price) than the only other store that had one, the other was $150 below the next cheapest store in town.:)

There is a new gun store in town: Gun Pro Shooting Supplies on the corner of 44th and main street. I haven't personally been there but have met the owner last month and from what he said that his shop is gonna be like, it sounds like it's worth checking out.

I had no idea about this store!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads