JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone know of any gun stores that may be hiring in either Seattle, Kirkland, Bellevue or Redmond? I am in need of work right now and given I have a healthy interest in firearms, I thought it might be a good fit for me.

Look into Discount Gun Sales. 11 shops in WA. They seem to always be looking for the right person. Doesn't always need experience selling guns, but customer service, life outside guns, smart and teachable should get a foot in the door.

Ammo Depot is looking for another person. They are co-located with us at 10411 NE Fourth Plain Blvd, Vancouver WA 98662.

They are still working on opening the doors after the recent move from our old location, but should be open any time now. Best to drop by in person with a resume to hand off. Leave it with us at Southwest Washington Surplus if Ammo Depot isn't around and we'll hand it to them when they get back.

Precise Shooter in Seattle might be hiring. That is if you could stand working for an Obama brown - noser who thinks the world owes him a favor for selling police trade in Glocks on the cheap.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top