JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Word is, the billboard message is going to be removed by the billboard owner, not the gun store due to some pressure by Coalition to Stop Gun Violence.

"gun control advocacy group the Coalition to Stop Gun Violence denounced it as an incitement to violence.
Disgusting anti-government violent rhetoric from Cherokee Guns in North Carolina," wrote the group in a posting on its Facebook page."

4horsemen.jpg

Just got off of FB and the free speech against Trump goes unopposed. These are government figures. As a kid in LA there were all sorts of anti Nixon posters and ads. This is nothing new. Government needs to remember how to take it's lumps.

Coalition weighing in on political speech. Spinning like a tornado. Soooooo, any speech they don't like is "gun violence" eh? The 1A is under assault!!

If I was close, I would stop in at Cherokee Guns, at least for the free bacon..................

Cherokee Guns said:
Alright my fellow Infidels for Trump...due to OVERWHELMING demand...you may come by the shop (next week) and get your very own FOUR HORSEMEN COMETH STICKER...simple...eat a piece of bacon...tell us you're voting for Trump in 2020...then get your limited edition bumper sticker!! (While supplies last!) Snowflakes and Liberals are not eligible...sorry...,

Ray

Wow, what an incredibly non biased story completely devoid of half truths! And here I thought the press was in the bag for the left. Silly me.

Last Edited:
"Threats against members of Congress, particularly minority members are [rising] and it is driven by the president's racial rhetoric. This is dangerous!!!"

Maybe I'm slow, show me the threats.

Enquiring minds want to know!!! ;)
The gun store told me it's scheduled to come down on Tuesday, Aug. 6. I didn't push for answers from the gun store. I was LUCKY to even get through to them.
The company that owns the billboard, Allison Outdoor (Phone: (828) 586-2737) isn't answering their phone. Neither is Danny Coleman, the Allison Outdoor account executive responsible for Cherokee County. But their "view?" is below.

In the face of the fierce backlash, Allison Outdoor Advertising, the advertising company behind the gun shop ad, said on Wednesday that it would be taking down the billboard.
"For all those who has concern over the Cherokee Guns Artwork. The board is coming down," the company wrote, according to NewsChannel 9. "This Creative never came on managements desk for approval. We understand this is a delicate subject and we greatly apologize for it ever going up."

That original Facebook post appears to have been removed, but the company posted another message a few hours later saying the board "is coming down."
The company gave no indication when the removal would take place.

Dan

The gun store told me it's scheduled to come down on Tuesday, Aug. 6. I didn't push for answers from the gun store. I was LUCKY to even get through to them.
The company that owns the billboard, Allison Outdoor (Phone: (828) 586-2737) isn't answering their phone. Neither is Danny Coleman, the Allison Outdoor account executive responsible for Cherokee County. But their "view?" is below.

Dan

Lets hope Doc follows through..........

Snowflake (Allison) Outdoor said:
We're not in the business of upsetting people, and it's a shame it has come to this.:s0058:

Ray

I just thought of this..........which really isn't that amazing seeing what
an veritable fountain of knowledge I am and all...............but...............
whatcha going to do when they apply those standards to sites like this one?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top