JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
http://www.riverfronttimes.com/news...red-gun-storage-trucks-to-make-st-louis-safer

River Front Times said:
After learning of the Busch Stadium shooting, Tim Fitch, former police chief of the St. Louis County Police Department, tweeted a suggestion for a "business start-up idea" inspired by food trucks. For Fitch, the business model that brings tacos to outdoor events seems uniquely suited to bringing "gun-check trucks" to stadiums and other gun-free venues. The trucks would allow gun owners to deposit their weapons at the entrance to a stadium, instead of being forced to leave them locked uselessly in their cars. After the game, as Fitch told KMOX's Charlie Brennan, they could retrieve their guns, allowing them to carry them for protection while walking back to their vehicles.

Interesting idea.

Ray

I'd think a bolted safe in your car would be as good and useful in places that the armored car isn't operating.

That and I just don't like the idea of handing my pistol in.

Interesting it is! When I read the artical I did a little gut check on the idea and imagined one scenario in which a problem develops. The authorities decide that the gun check truck is in danger, (possibly a "wink, wink" kind of deal) and confiscate the whole shebang! Well, we all know how fond the police, etc are of returning private property. So.....no, I'll just hang onto my gun.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top