JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
http://www.shootingsportsnorthwest.com/

Address.
17907 Bothell Everett Hwy, Bothell, WA 98012

Storage Rates
Small Locker (1.5 cubic feet): $300.00 per year
Medium Locker (3 cubic feet): $600.00 per year
Large Locker (9 cubic feet): $900.00 per year

But, you have to be a member to use the place and I’ve never been there.
Standard Membership
$50.00 + Range Fees

Standard Plus Membership
$150.00 + Range Fees

Red, White & Blue Membership
$150.00 + Range Fees

Premier Membership
$250.00 + Range Fees

All the info above I found on their site.

Also if you have to drive a long distance to use an indoor gun range that provides lockers then my suggestion would be to find a range closer to home that doesn’t have lockers.

Mark Vanyo.

Curious to know why people would not want to keep their firearms at their own house? Other than going on a long vacation (more than a month), I see no need to ever move them from my house.

Curious to know why people would not want to keep their firearms at their own house? Other than going on a long vacation (more than a month), I see no need to ever move them from my house.

My employer has a policy that says no guns on company property AT ALL. And that includes locked in your car in the parking lot.

Every couple of weeks I might want to head to the range during lunch so I could leave a couple in the locker there after I go on a Sat or Sun and then not have to go home first (in the entirely opposite direction) during that week.

My employer has a policy that says no guns on company property AT ALL. And that includes locked in your car in the parking lot.

Every couple of weeks I might want to head to the range during lunch so I could leave a couple in the locker there after I go on a Sat or Sun and then not have to go home first (in the entirely opposite direction) during that week.

Gotcha, I was thinking your thread was more along the lines of let me stash my collection elsewhere :s0112:

Having a dedicated gun stashed at the range would be kinda nice actually :s0155:

I am curious as to how your employer would know what is or isn't in your car..

Sure its nice to follow rules, but this seems a little ridiculous...

If I were in this situation, I would get a good safe and bolt it to the car someplace. Under the seat or under the center console would be my preference..

Just my 2 pennies...

I am curious as to how your employer would know what is or isn't in your car..

Sure its nice to follow rules, but this seems a little ridiculous...

If I were in this situation, I would get a good safe and bolt it to the car someplace. Under the seat or under the center console would be my preference..

Just my 2 pennies...

I agree it's a pretty ridiculous rule, and probably only one of those things that you would get reported on after the fact or because of a coworker looking to get you in trouble. All I can say is on a PUBLIC forum, if one were to post about following a policy, a gun safe onsite at a range is handy if your employer has these kinds of odd rules.

:s0155:

But locked storage in a vehicle is never a bad idea.

I was wondering though - can you keep a firearm in a saftey deposit box? Just rent one out for personal use, and store a range gun there. With the cost of ammo today, a stop at the bank is usually necessary before range time anyway.

I was wondering though - can you keep a firearm in a saftey deposit box? Just rent one out for personal use, and store a range gun there. With the cost of ammo today, a stop at the bank is usually necessary before range time anyway.

I don't see why not...

How would they know what is or isn't in your box...

And I see people do it all the time in the movies.. :s0155:

Military service and students living on campus are two reasons that easily come to mind. For me it was military service and I lived on a ship. Some commands will allow weapon storage in their armoury. Mine did until they changed the policy, and told me to find another place to store my guns. I wish I could have found a place, like an indoor range with lockers in the common areas. There are plenty of reasons a person my not be able to keep a gun where they temporarily live, this should not prohibit them from owning a firearm as long as they can store it safely.

I agree it's a pretty ridiculous rule, and probably only one of those things that you would get reported on after the fact or because of a coworker looking to get you in trouble. All I can say is on a PUBLIC forum, if one were to post about following a policy, a gun safe onsite at a range is handy if your employer has these kinds of odd rules.

:s0155:

But locked storage in a vehicle is never a bad idea.

Chase, for one, has language in the agreement that could be interpreted as prohibiting the storage of a gun in their safe deposit boxes.

this might sound off the wall but for long term you could use a pawn shop. I know that at least one of the pawn shops in Salem stores a couple of very valuable firearms collections. The owner put each one into Pawn for a small amount then every 60 days pays the interest on the loans. Granted this would do the OP no good for a lunch time shooting session. As picking the gun up would involve a BGC.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top