Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

-GUN SOLD- Taurus 85 - 38spc. - Stainless - w/ stuff

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Ben Beckerich, Mar 10, 2011.

1. Ben Beckerich

Ben Beckerich NW Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Revolver is SOLD, but the two holsters are still available, and fit most .38 j-frames. looking for $30 for the Bianchi and $20 for the Unky Mike's

---

Howdy

Finally opening this one back up... wanted to find all the stuff, detail strip, and polish this thing, and finally found some time to do so this afternoon.

Purchased new in like '03 or so, carried daily off and on for a few years, so has some little scratches here and there. Not sure of a round count- based on the wear, I'd say less than 500, but definitely less than 1,000. As indicated above, I did just detail strip and polish this gun, and it's now in what I would call excellent condition, for having been a well-carried gun- Insides are functionally perfect, weapon is immaculately clean with zero carbon deposits, gunk, or other debris anywhere inside or out, and the parts were all inspected, sear engagements lightly polished, and all wear spots properly oiled. White-glove clean, 100% ready to load, carry and shoot.

Comes with:
    -Original box - Hillsboro Police evidence tag included at no extra cost! (minor incident many years ago, if you're curious, I'll tell you about it when you buy it... left on for aesthetic value)
    -Owner's Manual
    -Speed loader
    -Leather Bianchi pancake holster, right hand
    -Unky Mike's LE plastic holster, right hand
    -25 rounds of Golden Sabre .38spc+P
    -1 immature joke

-Asking $300, OBO for all.

Available for FTF pickup in SE Columbia County, or possibly Aloha/East Hillsboro area tomorrow (Sunday June 12th) early afternoon.

UPDATE, June 13 looks like i'm gonna be in the aloha/east hillsboro area again today here in about an hour (3:00ish pm) for a couple of hours... if you're interested, and near this area, i can probably meet with you. PMs go to my e-mail, which goes to my PDA- so i should be able to get back to you any time.

No trades, cash only, must show proof of age (gray hair and/or leathery face will suffice, ID if you look anywhere close to 18), no thugs/otherwise criminal-esque.

pix- gun does NOT look this scratchy in real life... the flash pics up stuff the eye cant.

100_2166.jpg

100_2165.jpg

100_2163.jpg

2. jerman1964

jerman1964 Sherwood, OR Member

Pm sent, also, is it hammerless? cant tell from the photo

3. Ben Beckerich

it's hammerless... PM not received

4. benja455

benja455 Seattle, WA Member

PM Sent to estimate shipping costs. Very interested.

5. Ben Beckerich

to le top.

6. Ben Beckerich

re-opened .... for sale once again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.