JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Heck I just want to be able to make my own without being locked up for life.

We'll do a build party! :D
I can order what's needed via third party websites, complete with baffles that have no holes, exterior shrouds of unobtanium and for a $150 setup (shipping included in that cost) I could have a reasonable suppressor from stainless and titanium.

I doubt we need a build party, just a drill press. But if you are offering... I'd be down to drill 8 holes (get your mind out of the gutter), on somebody elses press. :)

But seriously, we should be able to mfg our own suppressors, SMG's etc just like how we can build a firearm without prosecution.

This is exactly where I stand on this. I pretty much refuse to buy an over inflated suppressor and on top of that go through more red tape and fed bs to own something that will not only make shooting safer for my poor artillery ears but also not spook all the elk for my fellow hunters. My girlfriends liberal wannabe commie brother thinks they turn the sound into a video game laser sound. I laughed at him and reminded him he still hasn't fired a gun. ;)

Good post, 13B! :s0101:

Being a cannon cocker and Jimi Hendrix and the boys done did for my eardrums! A few cans would be first rate, but I'm not suckin' the Fed Goverments hind teat to get them!

LOL.... you misspelled "personality", which BTW I have PLENTY that's why my head is larger than most!! :D

And getting bigger by the moment. LOL :eek:
Read this definition.
per·spi·cac·i·ty
ˌpərspiˈkasədē/
noun
noun: perspicacity
  1. the quality of having a ready insight into things; shrewdness.
    "the perspicacity of her remarks" Lets see if he really has it. :rolleyes: Just kidding around. Gabby

Im not going to link the story and give them more ad revenue, but there is a story from yesterday, also in the Washington post, talking about how gunshots are a "safety feature." Otherwise with a silencer a shooter cant kill people silently in a big crowded area.

re·port·er
rəˈpôrdər/
noun
  1. a person who writes a bunch of BS about a topic they have absolutely no familiarity with because they are so useless as a human being that they could not succeed in any work that brought any sort of contribution to society
    synonyms: liver fluke, mosquitos, the plague
I know there's gunshot sensors/locators all over in towns of any size.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top