JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was just at my LGS it was packed they even have s.w. M@P15 on sale lol I saw two guys buying AR Rifles a couple buying a 10/22 A guy and a kid buying a hand gun other guys and girls buying all different stuff I stood at the counter waiting next to a off duty police officer who was looking at a g26 lol for off duty carry I paid for my lower and did the paperwork for a gen 5 Glock 19X lol I didn't want to feel left out . every one else was doing paperwork HEHEE

For those that don't live up here in are area Skagit arms is the biggest gun store up here I talk to Andy because he knows it and has been there lol and they just opened new store last year made it bigger accully two stores now

I have seen a couple of guns in the classified adds I would buy if they were at the gunshows rather than Portland. Gunshows it cost $10 for a transfer and saves me $75 in fuel and time. Heck I take a grand to the show every time for that good deal. Make it happen.:D

I am going to stop by Skagit Arms the next time I drive up to Birch Bay. Looks fairly large looking at the pictures on their website.

Hillsboro Show was in the Armory, as the main exhibit hall was razed due to structural issues, so it was cozy. I'd say about a third of the vendors were non-firearm related. Lots of AR hardware and accessories, lots of new handguns. One dealer trying to sell used at new prices. Everything at full big box retail (i.e. Sportsman's Warehouse/Cabelas pricing)

Was hoping to find a deal on a Shield 45 or perhaps a previously lived Hi Power...

I'll continue my quest...

Been shooting handguns and rifles since my teens. Even when I lived in Kalifornia, I never had more than MAYBE 250 rounds on hand for any given caliber. Just didn't have that much disposable income to tie up in ammo and there just wasn't a need to stockpile. If I needed more ammo, I would just go to my neighborhood Big5 and buy it.

During the Obama years, I couldn't find .22lr ammo anywhere and the prices for everything else just got crazy so I didn't shoot much. Now that prices have dropped significantly (and I still don't know if it was a supply issue or demand issue or both) I have stockpiled thousands of rounds of ammo in all the calibers I shoot. Not cheap, but I have the cash and I don't want to be in the situation of not having availability of ammo for at least a couple of years. Total pain in the butt to have to store all this ammo, but not sure what the alternative is.

God forbid if OR follows suit with CA and requires any ammo purchases to be via an LGS to track buyers. I'll have to stockpile even more and then start stocking up during my annual trips to Montana to see family.

There are some ridiculous ammo sales going on right now. 1250 rounds of IMI 5.56 for $289 has got my attention. Don't think the brick & mortar stores are going to be able to beat that with their costs of booths at gun shows. Albany gun show next weekend should be interesting. I'm working it all day Saturday to try to cut down on my time whipping out the debit card:D!

I am really looking forward to the ARPC show this wekend. I have lots of friends there and its' a great social time. I just help two old friends and don' set up a table myself so I get free time to wander and find that great deal. I expect to find a Colt SAA I want:s0033:

I went to Hillsboro this weekend. Got a holster and handled a few pistols that I completely ignored before. HK & FN. Struggling not to buy one because I don't need it. I met a guy selling/making belts. Hard working family man. The type of people the antis could care less about. I try to buy local if possible.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top