JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just heard on the radio that Collectors West is having a Vancouver show this weekend, same weekend as Wes Knodel's show at the Expo.

I know there is some rivalry here, but this seems like a (Ethnic Group of Latitudes South of Our Border) standoff, with pistols pointed at one's own foot.

I can't believe this is in either buisnesses' best interest.

Observations? Preferences? Historical references that might allow more comprehension of this strategy?

Who knows? Maybe splitting events between 2 locales might slightly thin the mobs of frenzied panic buyers filling out BI forms.

Some dealers might set up tables at both, but I'd assume most will choose one or the other. So it'll cost true aficionados double parking and admission to know.

Just like during the last ammo craze, you'll probably see the same mercenary oxygen-bandit selling a brick of generic .22 for $35. He'll tell you it's his very last one (like the other "last one" he sold to countless suckers, all weekend long).

Do ALL of us a favor. Unless it's an actual emergency (paper targets, aluminum cans, a rodent in your shed that absolutely must die today), tell him he's full of $hit and don't buy his opportunistic jive.

Should be "fun". Probably gonna hit both as I'm close to both. :D Unless of course the EXPO has lines and lines of lunatics pushing an shoving to get in first..... Close to $20 just to walk in the doors is still hard to swallow........

If you're going to the expo show, just park one max stop south. The parking lot there is free, the max drops you off right at the expo center, and a ticket only costs a couple dollars... if you really want to roll the dice you could just ride for free. I can't advocate that to anyone, as the fine is pretty pricey, but I may have done it once or twice without incident.... but i'm not responsible if you decide to risk it.

Should be "fun". Probably gonna hit both as I'm close to both. :D Unless of course the EXPO has lines and lines of lunatics pushing an shoving to get in first..... Close to $20 just to walk in the doors is still hard to swallow........

And I thought I was alone in my illness.

It is a two hour drive for me and I was wondering which show to hit. Might join you guys in your sickness and hit both.

I have walked around at shows with firearms for sale before, but never with ammo. I have some 7.62.51 (308) ammo that I no longer have a need for and to avoid ORM tax and expensive shipping I was wondering if taking to the show with me on a dolly would be worth it? I cant remember if I have ever seen someone that wasn't a vendor selling ammo at a gunshow before.

I have 1100 rounds of Czech Rep.. Steel Core and 660 rounds of L2A2 in ammo cans, all of its brass cased.

So with all the panic crazy blah blah what type of pricing should I ask if it is a good idea to bring it?

Your thoughts are appreciated.

Andrew

It is a two hour drive for me and I was wondering which show to hit. Might join you guys in your sickness and hit both.

I have walked around at shows with firearms for sale before, but never with ammo. I have some 7.62.51 (308) ammo that I no longer have a need for and to avoid ORM tax and expensive shipping I was wondering if taking to the show with me on a dolly would be worth it? I cant remember if I have ever seen someone that wasn't a vendor selling ammo at a gunshow before.

I have 1100 rounds of Czech Rep.. Steel Core and 660 rounds of L2A2 in ammo cans, all of its brass cased.

So with all the panic crazy blah blah what type of pricing should I ask if it is a good idea to bring it?

Your thoughts are appreciated.

Andrew

Put it up for sale here on the classifieds, and you may well get someone to drive to you.

I too was a little shocked when I heard on radio the Collectors West show in Vancouver... Why would they want to compete. I dont think the vendors are big enough or would want to support both on same weekend. Rechedule to another weekend and benefit everyone.

I am looking for a few books this time around. I know the bookseller with the large table is always at the Expo show. Do the Vancouver shows have a similar bookseller? I was thinking of going there instead as I'm really gettin' tired of the $20 bill at the Expo just to walk through the door.

Keith

Im at the Portland show helping out a vendor, Ive seen AR-15 riWhfles, stripped lowers, parts kits, AK-47's, FN-Fal's, P-mags, GI AR mags, high cap mags for pistols and various rifles, FN Scar 16&17's , AK pistols, PSL's,
I had asked Keith from Keiths Guns, he said he has some AR-15's coming in this week and he is taking orders from people here at the show.
There are two shows at the same time, get to a show and get what you need now. Some of the vendors I talked to are unable to restock for months, doenst look good at all.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top