JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
didn't see a sub-forum for asking people in Washington but anyone know any good gun shows in the area? Since Background checks make buying guns kind of annoying in this state im always looking for parts and ammo sellers.

Beyond that, is there any good reloaders in the PNW that sell quality reloads for a good enough price break to train with them? I used to have a co-worker who was a reloader and i used all his stuff and it was nice to pick them up so no shipping but doubt i'll be that lucky here... but maybe a place like LAX ammo but a washington/PNW company?

Thanks... BTW- got my first gun in WA today. Sig P320 full size and picked up a little LCP Gen 2 (much nicer trigger) for my quick take the dog out at night pocket carry.

Hello,

Congratulations on your new firearm.

I'm sort of new to WA myself (since 2005). I've spent a bit of my time traveling around WA and OR with my son attending gunshows near me (Vancouver, WA).

I never gotten as far north as Seattle for a gunshow. Then again Seattle is anti-gun.

Warning, unless your S.O. is super interested in guns and military stuff.....don't bring her.

So, that being said, Tacoma is a good a place as any to find some really good gun shops and gun shows. The Tacoma Dome comes to mind. Check the web site for the next gun show on their schedule.

Also in the Tacoma area: Stop at Surplus Arms and Ammo. Also, Leeds has police equipment. And, take in the pawn shops and other military suppliers around Ft Lewis. Start your tour with "Tactical Tailor." Actually, Lakewood, WA. Anyway, work your way south on that street/Ave. There are lots of shops and pawn shops, look on both sides.

Then....there is the WA Arms Collector's Show at the fair grounds in Puyallup. In fact, there is a show this weekend (Oct 29-30). I don't usually like that show because, of the rules about being a member before buying firearms. Anyway....it's a large show and for the "other things" it's fine.

I usually check these web sites for a weekend show.

http://www.crossroadsgunshows.com/

http://www.wesknodelgunshows.com/

And further away....

http://collectorswest.com/

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
didn't see a sub-forum for asking people in Washington but anyone know any good gun shows in the area? Since Background checks make buying guns kind of annoying in this state im always looking for parts and ammo sellers.

Beyond that, is there any good reloaders in the PNW that sell quality reloads for a good enough price break to train with them? I used to have a co-worker who was a reloader and i used all his stuff and it was nice to pick them up so no shipping but doubt i'll be that lucky here... but maybe a place like LAX ammo but a washington/PNW company?

Thanks... BTW- got my first gun in WA today. Sig P320 full size and picked up a little LCP Gen 2 (much nicer trigger) for my quick take the dog out at night pocket carry.

The Monroe WAC show should be coming up. Not as big as Puyallup but still decent considering there aren't near the number of gun shows as there used to be.

Brutus Out

Cool. Looks like im going to the Everett "Big Top" tomorrow, Birthday weekend of Nov im going to check out Puyallup and for sure the Monroe WAC when i find the dates.

Thanks guys!

Oh.......Centralia, WA.

Yup.......it might be a little far for you. But, they have a great show. And, IIRC.....they will do firearm transfers for *free at their show.

*Sorry, I don't actually know if that includes all face to face private party transfers. Or, if it's only for the vendor(s) without an FFL, selling to private parties.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Oh.......Centralia, WA.

Yup.......it might be a little far for you. But, they have a great show. And, IIRC.....they will do firearm transfers for *free at their show.

*Sorry, I don't actually know if that includes all face to face private party transfers. Or, if it's only for the vendor(s) without an FFL, selling to private parties.

Aloha, Mark

Thats cool but im still without a carry permit at this time. Just clicked 1 month since ive been here and i got 2 of my "wanted" to gets but i still need to take the classes? for my permit so i can buy/background/carry out but if the shop isn't near me its a drive to pick it up. i'll have my cpl soon but by them i have a feeling guns will be radically marked up.

Still sounds like a place to go to get mags/ammo i can find.

No classes for WA CPL, just a warm body with a clean record. They're always a good idea, but there's no requirement...

Though in my personal opinion, every new CPL should have a copy of @Dave Workman 's Washington State Gun Rights & Responsibilities issued with it. (Speaking of, Dave, if you see this is there a revised edition since my early-2000s copy?)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top