JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For what it's worth, as much as I'd like to go and browse the various guns and other stuff (could really use a Mec-Gar mag at the moment,) that almost $20 to just get in the door is just too much for me unless I know I'm going to purchase something big.

Wow!!! Thank you so much guys for your input. I think it really helped me. I am going to go, if nothing more than to try out some guns to see which ones I really DO like.....wait who am I kidding, can't wait to bring home my new "son" tomorrow (cept this one won't scream in the middle of the night, or crap himself...lol).......!!!!!

The Glock reference book I bought helped me install my mag ext and slide stop extension this morning. Can't believe how easy it was; even with a makeshift 3/32 allen instead of a drift pin. Sort of embarrassed that I was trying to track down an armorer. The book is the 'Complete Glock Reference Guide" by Ptomma Productions. Like Glock for idiots. Damn, it is well written - $29 at the show, well worth it.

Edit = now going to install a 3.5lb connector and spring set. This is very relaxing and enjoyable, learning to do this myself. Worst case I foul something up bad and have to take it to a pro.

Found some CCI primers for $25/1000. Not a great deal but not bad considering no tax/shipping/hazmat. Drooled over a 1895 SBL that I think Keith's had but couldn't stomach the price

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top