JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I haven't seen much on here about the last couple. Do the portland gun shows have much to look at? Obviously ammo is probably gonna be scarce. What about optics?

I'm looking to pickup an aimpoint or eotech, and figure it would be a good way to see at least who has them at all....

waste of time, or could i get lucky? (talking about the one coming up this next weekend btw)

I went to both the lost recent Portland and Hillsboro shows and both had quite a bit to look at in my opinion, but I'm fairly new to them... Ammo was a bit scarce at the Hillsboro show, but there were pallets of ammo at the Portland show, though ammo prices much sucked at both, even if you tried to buy on bulk. Best price I was on 9mm at the PDX show was $20 for 50 fmj rounds. Same with the Hillsboro show, but less at that quantity. In fact, at the Hillsboro show, someone had the Steel case russian-made 9mm TulAmmo for $29 for a box of 50... The exact same ammo I had picked up at Walmart in Cornelius a couple weeks earlier for $10.38 / box...

That's how I assumed ammo would be. I sold a handgun I no longer wanted, and I'm looking to dump that money right back into my AR. I don't know if I'll buy anything..but I'm hoping to at least come up with ideas.

Yes the gun show is the place to go, I have not been able to find ammo but the gun show. Also you are not limited to how much ammo you can buy at the gun show. Optics are plentyful at the gunshow also. You can find parts, ammo, guns, etc. Pretty much whatever you need you can find

Sweet. well, I'm about to jump the gun on a leupold mark ar mod 1 1.5-4 (phew!, shorten these names up) for uner 400 bucks shipped with a mount. But I'll be looking for a solid cantilever so I can get in real close to my charging handle.

I was just worried that I'd pay to get in, then see a bunch of empty tables.

Collectors West is having a portland gun show next weekend at the expo center. It will be a 3 day show Fri 12-6 Sat 9-5 Sun 10-4. Admission is $10 and portland metro charges $8 to park, or you can take the MAX.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top