JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I was wondering, who all is gonna go? Is there going to be a NWF booth?
Is the Coctailer gonna be there and if so where? Does anyone else have table?
Just curious cause Id like to stop by. Say hey. Attach a face to the name.

Coctailer will be there. not sure where his booth is at but when I find it tomorrow I'll post its location.

I'll be there when they open tomorrow. Got a lot of errands to run and need to get the gunshow out of the way early.

I might be there saturday depending on my mood. I am getting tired of dealing with the croud of frantic buyers. I might try and make it friday after work depending on my schedual. Not looking for anything in particular.

There's a gun show in Thurston County, Wa at the ORV Park on Sat and Sun.
There's a gun show in Pacific County, Wa the following Weekend.

I sent the calendar entries to a mod and they were never posted.

Gun show in Thurston County? WHERE? Is that the ORV park out Hiway 8 toward Aberdeen? That's actually in Grey's Harbour county, I think....

there is also one in Lewis County, at the fairgrounds, Sat and Sun. I'd planned to show up at that one. I did a couple months back, nice crowd, some great old-timers for dealers, casual and down-home atmosphere. AND free parking and only a Three Dollar Bill to get in.

I DO want to learn about the one in "Thurston county" .... details would be great.

I've been to the Expo show a couple times.... twenny bucks shot for parking and entry. A bit rich. ALL the free parking for miles is now gone. Maybe I should ride my bike next time...... but if I buy a long gun, that might complicate things. Hah, there isn't even a place to pull in to LOAD stuff without paying. Grrrr.....

There's a yellow sign at the ORV park The ORV park is on the Thurston/GH border. I can't find out who's production it is. I'll be disappointed if I get there and it's not there, but the signs have been up for several weeks. The last Centralia show was a nightmare (crowded), but I did find a PTR91 KF 3 minutes after going in the door so it wasn't so bad. Plus, if you like dirty stinky people it's good for that too.

Update

tionico you are right Thruston sold the ORV park to GH.

Although the signs are at the ORV park, the show is here

Grays Harbor County Fair Grounds Event Center

Grays Harbor County Fairgrounds Calendar of Events
Event on 4/18/2009
Gun & Knife Show

Time: 9:00 AM

Details:
Buy, sell, and trade gun, knife, camping, fishing, and hunting items. Show hours are 9 am - 5 pm Saturday, and 9:30 am - 3 pm Sunday. Contact Falcon Productions at 360-202-7336

Coctailers booth is located on the left side on the row before the wall. He's got a stack of pmags and gsg mags. Other than that I don't know how to explain where he's at :)

I didn't find the update on the ORV show.... in Thurston County.... until late Sat night before bed.... I went to the site mentioned, saw the big yellow sign, and then the smaller one giving the location as the GH County Fairgrounds.... trouble is, no mention of WHERE that is, I don't know, and couldn't figure it out... so I just drove on down to Centralia for their show at the Lewis County Fairgrounds... I'd been there before. Great show, I like that one a lot. Some real interesting folks, too... been around guns forever. Found three great deals I would have bought..... all private sales.... but had no green in my pocket. Not for guns, anyway. I did find a NEW FN AR Heavy in .308, and so got to see/feel.handle it for a while. I like it a lot, and the price was far less than I was expecting ($1400 brand new from a dealer). Unless some can tell me a good reason why I should NOT buy that one, and what I should buy instead, I'll probably work towards getting one. The sooner the better, as it looks like demand/prices on such things will be going up.... again. Still, Whatever.

I did find a few rounds 7mm Mag, which I will need when I bail out mine from the layaway its on now.

Well - i made it to the show, and there was pleanty of ammo, except 9mm was scarce.

I DID locate who's been buying it all from wally-world...

There was the person who had 1 table, and all he had were cases of 100 rnd 9mm boxes of white box remmington...

$40/box from him when they're $20/box at walmart!!

He still had 7/8 cases around noon... heh heh... I'm thinking he's now going to be stuck with all that extra 9mm and rue the day he overstocked...

Anyways... I digress.

I thought the show today was much less crowded then normal. I was there from about 9-11 and I thought the croud was extremely small compared to past months. I also noticed quite a bit of .223 and .308 around. Nothing at great prices but I did pick up some factory reload lake city at a price that still sucked but better then what I have paid in previous months. I also noticed that the black gun selection was much larger. Plenty Of AR parts and completes and a few at decent prices. Are prices and demand leveling off, or mabey going down?

I thought the show today was much less crowded then normal. I was there from about 9-11 and I thought the croud was extremely small compared to past months. I also noticed quite a bit of .223 and .308 around. Nothing at great prices but I did pick up some factory reload lake city at a price that still sucked but better then what I have paid in previous months. I also noticed that the black gun selection was much larger. Plenty Of AR parts and completes and a few at decent prices. Are prices and demand leveling off, or mabey going down?

I think so. We've gone through the rifle phase and the magazine phase (there were actually reasonably priced pmags!!!) and i think the ammo phase is starting to taper. Either that or so many people are being laid off that they're flat broke!

I think the ammo horders have ran out of money for the most part along with the fact that the normal person just doesn't have the money, is slow of work like me, or is laid off like alot I know of. But if bad economy is what it takes to drive the business back to were it should be then I hope it continues to drop.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top