JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm astounded. I mean it. Here in UK our main shooting show, like most everything other show of any kind as well as all public meetings, has been put off until 2022 - at least.

Here we have almost 90,000 dead.

Don't you have covid-19 in Washington?

That is a touchy subject that elicts strong opinions from both sides in the U.S.... A subject that is usually avoided unless the person is willing to engage in heated debate.

We went on Saturday and it was great. The vendors appeared to be indivduals (not slick business with brand new full priced items) with all kinds of goods. Fun to see everything. Lots of ammo, primers and powder. Some overpriced but guess that is the new normal if you want it. Older folks with collections of books, war items and more. One guy must have had 20 or 30 fishing toolboxes full of every model firearm part ever made. All the boxes were clearly labeled and it must have been a lifetime gunsmith's collection. We found a reloading die set for a 303 British for a friend. $15.00. Good times, would go again.

That is my gun show partner. He is a life long gun show man. Ha has done gunshows all up and down the west coast and east all the way to Knob Creek. The man is a walking book of knowledge. You can show him the most odd ball part for some obscure gun and he can tell you what it is for. He was back towards the wall on the right when you walked in. I was on the other end of the island with my 2 tables. The guy's name is Cy. I first met him at a WAC gun show way back in 93. That was only a small sample of hi inventory. He has a warehouse full of parts. In his younger years he would buy large lots of parts that came in from other countries.

That is a touchy subject that elicts strong opinions from both sides in the U.S.... A subject that is usually avoided unless the person is willing to engage in heated debate.
And yet it's about all anyone can talk about, that or the executive branch and elections.
Any cool deals?

I'm astounded. I mean it. Here in UK our main shooting show, like most everything other show of any kind as well as all public meetings, has been put off until 2022 - at least.

Here we have almost 90,000 dead.

Don't you have covid-19 in Washington?

We have the Covid, we have our rights, and we have an abundance of people with less common sense than a turnip. ☹️☹️

Apologies to any of you whom I might have offended. For the rest of you, don't worry, I'll get around to you later. :)

Just seemed odd to me, that's all, with things the way they are right now most everywhere you look.

Here there are no shows, no public gatherings, no ranges open, and shooting is limited to professionals carrying out necessary woodland/wetland management. All our local gunstores that ARE open are operating on the click-and-collect sales method so that the profis can collect their working ammunition, but even the police authorities have stopped accepting new applications for Firearms certificates because of the necessity to make a home visit to check out the home security arrangements - until further notice.

The British shooting show here in England is the largest such show in Europe that is open to the public, with around a hundred-thousand visitors over the three days.

The loss of revenue to the trade must be enormous, and will take many years to recoup.

Apologies to any of you whom I might have offended. For the rest of you, don't worry, I'll get around to you later. :)

Just seemed odd to me, that's all, with things the way they are right now most everywhere you look.

Here there are no shows, no public gatherings, no ranges open, and shooting is limited to professionals carrying out necessary woodland/wetland management. All our local gunstores that ARE open are operating on the click-and-collect sales method so that the profis can collect their working ammunition, but even the police authorities have stopped accepting new applications for Firearms certificates because of the necessity to make a home visit to check out the home security arrangements - until further notice.

The British shooting show here in England is the largest such show in Europe that is open to the public, with around a hundred-thousand visitors over the three days.

The loss of revenue to the trade must be enormous, and will take many years to recoup.
It's definitely a hot topic, largely fueled by politics unfortunately. : (

Probably next month the # of dead will exceed total # of Americans who died in WWII. 51B5B58F-7AA8-4AE6-A443-62DFAC19C41D.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top