JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
754B3783-54B5-4094-8572-D230446D9C1D.jpeg

There is a 350+ table gun show in Centralia Washington this weekend. It is in the Yardbirds building south of the fair grounds. 3 days, Friday and Saturday , Sunday.
Actually it was in Chehalis. You take the same exit off of I-5 that you would have taken for the fairgrounds gunshow.
YardBirds web site says they are having it every other month.
This time of year, dress warm. No heat in the building. Maybe 25% of the people were wearing masks.
Lots of venders.

I'm astounded. I mean it. Here in UK our main shooting show, like most everything other show of any kind as well as all public meetings, has been put off until 2022 - at least.

Here we have almost 90,000 dead.

Don't you have covid-19 in Washington?

I'm astounded. I mean it. Here in UK our main shooting show, like most everything other show of any kind as well as all public meetings, has been put off until 2022 - at least.

Here we have almost 90,000 dead.

a bunch of free yanks over here I guess ;)

Tac, This started about a year ago right here in Washington at a Nursing home In Kirkland. The very first reported cases in the nation. Everybody went into a toilet paper panic. I am 59 and I go out every few days for gas , food and what ever else I may need. In the last year, I have not even had a comon cold. There were many people wearing masks at the gun show but not everybody. Nobody gave anybody else a hassle for not wearing. It was up to the individual. Also, there was not wall to wall, shoulder to shoulder of people there either. You had room to walk around with out getting in anybodies face, and the dealers were on their side of the tables. Which some of them wore masks as well. It was not like a packed stadium at the Super Bowl.

We went on Saturday and it was great. The vendors appeared to be indivduals (not slick business with brand new full priced items) with all kinds of goods. Fun to see everything. Lots of ammo, primers and powder. Some overpriced but guess that is the new normal if you want it. Older folks with collections of books, war items and more. One guy must have had 20 or 30 fishing toolboxes full of every model firearm part ever made. All the boxes were clearly labeled and it must have been a lifetime gunsmith's collection. We found a reloading die set for a 303 British for a friend. $15.00. Good times, would go again.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top