JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone know what vendors come to this event? Is it worth going to or should I wait for the Portland show again. I live in Hillsboro and was going to try to make it over to the fairgrounds this weekend as it's not to far away.

The last time I attended a gun show in Hillsboro (four years ago) it was a complete waste of time. One room at the Fair Grounds. No local shops, just guys selling parts and old beat up guns.

Gun show in Hillsboro? What the heck. I'll go. Wife works on Saturdays. Kids are both teenage daughters and into their own things, not hanging out with Dad. It will give me something to do! ;)

If it weren't for schedule conflicts I would go... cheaper admission than the Portland show, and the parking is free, or at least it was was time I went, and far shorter a drive for me. Granted you don't get nearly the selection of items, but I would only be in the market for ammo anyways.

The last time I attended a gun show in Hillsboro (four years ago) it was a complete waste of time. One room at the Fair Grounds. No local shops, just guys selling parts and old beat up guns.

+1 Last time I went was 4-5 years ago as well and it was down to one room and mostly guys selling overpriced junk and parts. I will be interested to hear a report from someone who goes this weekend to see if it has gotten any better.

Well, I was pretty sure I would go being it's so close now I'm not so sure seems anyone who has been hasn't had a good experience.

It used to be a pretty good show, but from what I recollect several years ago Washington Co. upped the price for a table enough to where it just didn't make sense financially for some of the smaller dealers with the limited amount of traffic that show saw.

Here is a list of some of the Vendor's participating in the Collectors West Gun and Knife Show in Hillsboro this weekend at the Washington County Fair Complex. The Complex is located right across the street from the Hillsboro Airport. Open Saturday 11/6, 9am-5pm, Sunday, 11/7, 9am-3pm. 150+ tables full!

Aloha Surplus
Highland Blades
Tannerite Sports
G.A.S. Inc.
Oregon Firearm Federation
Flathead Arms and Ammunition
Gwinner's Shooting Supplies
Gun Zone Of America
High Desert Arms
Ryan Judy Sporting Goods
MK Tactical
Jerry Lee Gun Accessories
T.R.A.S.K. River Ammo
Oak Grove Ventures, Inc.
Chuck Miller Optics
Collectors Cranny
Dan's Custom Ammo
NW Ammo
Eagle Outfitters
Cast Performance Bullets
Troy Oz Knifes
Darrell's Airguns & Accessories
Tactical Training Group
Past Tenth's Sports
Rimrock Firearms
Shaddox's Tactical
Ammo Cans Plus
Pack Legal
Tomahawk Jerky
Threat Dynamics
Vore's Place
Jerry Waisanen Guns

Free parking and cheap entry fee. Go late and you get a free pass for the next show you go to. Look around until you've seen all there is to see, usually not too long. Use free pass at the Portland show.

I went around noon today and it was definitely better than it has been in several years. Not like the Expo shows, but for the price and free parking it wasn't bad. Picked up some .45ACP ammo.

Free parking and cheap entry fee. Go late and you get a free pass for the next show you go to. Look around until you've seen all there is to see, usually not too long. Use free pass at the Portland show.

Thanks for the tip, snew:s0155:. I went at 2 pm, just when they started handing out the free passes. Small show, but I was able to zoom through there and get some ammo and a few odds and ends.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top