Gun Show Question

Reactions
Hello,

I was curious what everyone was using to sell product at the gun shows they attend? Square is a very popular option but they are NOT firearms friendly. We have programs just for this industry and for all of us who enjoy being outdoors and shooting whatever firearm we want too.

Please let me know as it's a great learning tool for myself and my company. I posted the web link for the Square regulation below. Under the Square legal agreement, line item 23, (23) sales of (i) firearms, firearm parts or hardware, and ammunition.

https://squareup.com/legal/ua

OP
RPS
Reactions
Intuit allows just for retail sales though according to their regulations? One of my customers experienced trouble with them when they hand keyed a transaction.

The benefit our program has here is its endorsed by the N.R.A. and N.S.S.F. Part of the fees are donated back to those organizations monthly and we base our pricing around transactions and monthly volume.

Thanks for the feedback too. I attached the Intuit regs below to checkout. Look under section 4 and MOTO restrictions.

http://www.intuitpayments.com/legalinfo/acceptable-use

Mark W.

Reactions
been going to gun shows since 1968 and I think the only thing I have used to buy something at a show was cash. Everyone seams to really like it.

When I sold my handmade knives at shows it was back in the days of an imprinter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Lead Farm Precision Rifle Match
The Lead Farm
34006 Gwinn Rd, Prosser, WA 99350, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Gun Pro Shooting Supplies
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Little Shop!
    I went in the place several weeks ago while visiting my kid at school. I ended up buying a new set of electronic ear muffs as my old ones were...
  • Gun Pro Shooting Supplies
    5.00 star(s)
    My go-to
    Neil has been nothing but professional, helpful and fair since I was a brand new shooter. He and his staff treat everyone with respect and you...
  • Northwest Armory - Tigard
    1.00 star(s)
    Completely unhappy!
    Not happy, customer service is highly lacking, and the male employees are rude. We wont be back!!
  • Wildcat Mountain
    4.00 star(s)
    Wildcat Mountain Nov. 30
    Went there today, it was accessible but bad conditions which I kind of expected. Melting snow, mud, etc. No one there and I didn't see a lot of...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Best true Gun shop ive been in for some time
    Cool stuff in stock rather than the top 10 at corporate box stores They moved to a larger place I have to go back and spend more money. I like to...
Top Bottom