JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Many years ago it used to be a pretty good show, but not the last few years. The last time I went was a couple of years ago and the show had gotten so small I was done in 15 min.

Many years ago it used to be a pretty good show, but not the last few years. The last time I went was a couple of years ago and the show had gotten so small I was done in 15 min.

So, no where near the size of the Portland show? Definitely not worth the trip from Florence...thanks!

So, no where near the size of the Portland show? Definitely not worth the trip from Florence...thanks!

The last time I went to the Hillsboro show every booth there would probably have taken up just a little more than what one aisle at the Portland show would hold. I sure wouldn't drive all the way from Florence for it. I will be interested in any report from someone who goes to see if it has gotten any better.

I would not drive far for it but, if you don"t go it might not be there anymore, I believe this is the second one this year there. Its nothing compared to the expo, but six bucks to get in and, parking is free. Its like chinese food, after your gone about two hours you want to go back. :D

This does sound like a much better show this year, I may attend as well. The last one I went to was pretty pathetic, I'm pretty sure us visitors were packing more heat than there were on display.:gun21:
Anywho, I don't think that Portlanders understand, everyday is a gun show in the Boro.
:buttrock:

Here is a list of some of the Vendor's participating in the Collectors West Gun and Knife Show in Hillsboro this weekend at the Washington County Fair Complex. The Complex is located right across the street from the Hillsboro Airport. Open Saturday 11/6, 9am-5pm, Sunday, 11/7, 9am-3pm. 150+ tables full!

Aloha Surplus
Highland Blades
Tannerite Sports
G.A.S. Inc.
Oregon Firearm Federation
Flathead Arms and Ammunition
Gwinner's Shooting Supplies
Gun Zone Of America
High Desert Arms
Ryan Judy Sporting Goods
MK Tactical
Jerry Lee Gun Accessories
T.R.A.S.K. River Ammo
Oak Grove Ventures, Inc.
Chuck Miller Optics
Collectors Cranny
Dan's Custom Ammo
NW Ammo
Eagle Outfitters
Cast Performance Bullets
Troy Oz Knifes
Darrell's Airguns & Accessories
Tactical Training Group
Past Tenth's Sports
Rimrock Firearms
Shaddox's Tactical
Ammo Cans Plus
Pack Legal
Tomahawk Jerky
Threat Dynamics
Vore's Place
Jerry Waisanen Guns

wasn't bad. Wasn't huge, but there were some deals. Found a couple "nice" mini-14's for $495, one that was the new style with thicker barrel. Didn't have a cheap single shot 22 that I am on the look out for. But oh well. Wish it was bigger, but for $6 and free parking and only 10min from my house it was pretty decent.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top