JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
I'm at the Collectors west gun and knife show in Grants Pass this weekend. The hours are sat 9-5 sun 9-3 with $6 admission.

Grants Pass Gun & Knife Show this weekend at the Josephine County Fairground at 1452 Fairgrounds Road, Grants Pass, Oregon, off I-5 exit #58. Here is a list of some of the Vendors set up, ready to buy, sell and trade.
R& K Guns & Sporting Supplies
Earl Brown Custom Hunting Rifles
Chris's Gun Den
BELT TOYS Leather Products
Mike's Hard Cast
VFW 2301 Post
Applegate Sports
J & R Discount Guns
RCW Arms LLC
Mike Force
Chuck Miller Optics
Ron's Sporting Goods
Rogue River Trading Post
NW Sporting Goods
Eagle Outfitters
Oregon CCW
Herb's Guns
Arms & Militaria Press
Ammo Cans Plus
Pack Legal
Devin W.N. Tom
Jerry Waisanen Guns

Last edited by a moderator:
Collectors West shows have turned into a traveling flea market. :s0129::s0129: Kinda one of those " You can buy better, but you cant spend more" places. The vendors bank on the hope that you havent shopped around at all.
You see the same ol' stuff, being peddled by the same ol' guys, every time. I gotta agree, not worth the admission charge. Wait for a show put on by anybody else.

I'm at the Collectors west gun and knife show in Grants Pass this weekend. The hours are sat 9-5 sun 9-3 with $6 admission.

Grants Pass Gun & Knife Show this weekend at the Josephine County Fairground at 1452 Fairgrounds Road, Grants Pass, Oregon, off I-5 exit #58. Here is a list of some of the Vendors set up, ready to buy, sell and trade. CollectorsWest.com.
R& K Guns & Sporting Supplies
Earl Brown Custom Hunting Rifles
Chris's Gun Den
BELT TOYS Leather Products
Mike's Hard Cast
VFW 2301 Post
Applegate Sports
J & R Discount Guns
RCW Arms LLC
Mike Force
Chuck Miller Optics
Ron's Sporting Goods