Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Gun show in Carson, WA Saturday February 1st.

Discussion in 'Events & Get Togethers' started by Lilhigbee, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Lilhigbee

Lilhigbee SE Portland Visit Target550.com Gold Supporter Bronze Supporter

Once again it is time for the Cascade Sportsmans Club gun show, this Saturday, February 1st. Located in Carson, WA at the American Legion building, follow the signs from Highway 14. Doors open from 8:30am to 3:00pm. Admission is $2 or two cans of food. All admission proceeds benefit the local Food Bank. A few tables still available, contact W.D. truitt, (509)427-5906 for table info. Hope to see you there!!!:thumbup:

2. ma96782

ma96782 Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

I wish I had known earlier. There were no shows this weekend from the "usual gunshow guys."

Aloha, Mark

3. erudne

erudne The Pie Matrix PPL Say Sleeping W/Your Rifle Is A bad Thing? Bronze Supporter

It's a small show without the usual retailers hogging all the tables, PPL are more laid-back, lots of time to talk and bargain.
    1/2 acre of parking, bubblegum across the street, an hour from Portland

4. Lilhigbee

Sorry you missed it. We had a great show. 26 tables and a lot of fun. So you know, the next one is March 1st. Same times and place. Hope you can make it. After that is April 5, June 7, August 2, October 4, December 6. Mark your calendar. I usually post a note here the week before if I can.

Dallas Ken and (deleted member) like this.
  5. Lilhigbee

Unfortunately we have had to cancel our show for March 1st. Funeral services for Glenn Clucas, one of our club members, is on that date.

6. Dallas Ken

Dallas Ken Dallas Or. Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Keep us up-dated on the next show if you can, weather should be fit to travel over there by then.
    Regular paperwork for out of state buyers?

7. Lilhigbee

Unless someone else dies, we will have our next show Saturday, April 5. Our club policy is that everyone should follow all laws, Federal and State, when buying and selling firearms.