JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I used to go to the gun show at the fairgrounds in Chehalis Wa. that are held every month.
Got tired of folks trying to rip me off with stupid prices. Never really have seen a good deal at that gun show.
It also seemed that everyone was trying to fund their retirement by selling .22 ammo.

Went to the Gun show today. Wasn't too much there. Prices on what some of them had wasn't too bad, but I darn sure don't need another one......
trikerdon,

Was that one of those they're always having at the fairgrounds?
Been threatening to go but have yet to make it....doesn't sound like I'm missing much.
What was it that you darn sure didn't need anymore of?

Dean

Yes, at the fairgrounds. No you didn't miss much in this one. Didn't have many guns to show and it was in one of the smaller buildings.
What was it I don't need more of? Guns.

Ha! of course!
So maybe some are worth going to?
Sounds like kind of a crap shoot (pardon my pun).
Will probably still attend one, if for no other reason, than to say I actually went to one.
Thanks for the heads up. I won't expect much when I get around to going.

Dean

I've been curious about these shows since they're so close, but I heard it was $8 or some such to walk in the door. I don't pay for the 'privilege' of walking around inside.

Most of the deals I have got at gun shows are from people walking around with guns who brought them in to sell but found out the dealer offered them some ridiculous lowball price.

I will often hang around the major dealers and troll the failed deals as you can still get some cool guns and "very reasonable" prices. It is helpful to be close enough to hear the lowball offer made be the dealer so you know where you stand if you are going to make a better offer.

I have talked to a lot of nice people, made a few deals and generally, had a decently nice time at gun shows. I would not be happy at all if I had to drive half way across the state to do that, and having to pay 8 to 10 bucks to get in sucks but oh well.

Some day soon maybe I'm going to try selling stuff I make at a gun show, it will probably suck but I'm going to try it. My local gun show is so small I am wondering if I should travel to one of the larger shows, but it is hard to tell, if you are not local what shows are large and will have many people attend and what shows are small.

If any one knows what shows are larger and will have a huge number of people walking around, I would appreciate knowing that.

###

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads