JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This thread is for those of you who picked up a Dot Torture Drill target from our table at the gun show. Once you have a chance to complete the drill, post pics here and tell us how you did :s0155:

I'll open this thread for posting after Sunday at 4pm.

We ran out of the instruction handouts for the drill halfway through the show, and told others they could download both portions from the website. Here are the links:

Dot Torture Target

Dot Torture Instructions

Dear Lord!
Since then....

1) I got engaged
2) I emigrated
3) I got married
4) I bought a house
5) I moved house
6) I had a child
7) I'm more than twice as grey as i was....

7 yards 1911

20180602_231600-1.jpg

This thread is for those of you who picked up a Dot Torture Drill target from our table at the gun show. Once you have a chance to complete the drill, post pics here and tell us how you did :s0155:

I'll open this thread for posting after Sunday at 4pm.

We ran out of the instruction handouts for the drill halfway through the show, and told others they could download both portions from the website. Here are the links:

Click here for the Dot Torture target

Click here for the Dot Torture instructions
Nice. Where can I buy these targets.?

I don't see completed the reddot challenge anywhere on that list

Hey @F2CMaDMaXX, since your kiddo is now 5-years old, you should have posted their target along with yours! What's the holdup?

:rolleyes:
Sheesh, still don't own a red dot... wait, i do, it's still not attached to the 10/22 i got it for. In fact, i haven't seen my 10/22 in a few years.... @Velzey Did that get done yet? :D

Kids have been too hard on me, so getting round to things like this has not yet happened, and, it's a little sad, but it's not like we haven't filled the time with other fun things :)

Sheesh, still don't own a red dot... wait, i do, it's still not attached to the 10/22 i got it for. In fact, i haven't seen my 10/22 in a few years.... @Velzey Did that get done yet? :D

Kids have been too hard on me, so getting round to things like this has not yet happened, and, it's a little sad, but it's not like we haven't filled the time with other fun things :)
Very well put about the kids, I have four (that I know of) and they are as good at spending my time as spending money.

Done pre covid, been in cold storage with your others. 😂

IMG_3664.jpeg

I haven't given him anything new to work on in a few years, he has a lot of my stuff that literally had a, take all the time you want, attached to it :D

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top