JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You don't say the date of the last gun show you went to, but the only guy that I remember seeing selling custom made leather belts at the PDX Expo Center in the past was Animal Jack's Leather.

Unfortunately, he is no longer with us.

You might try Beltman Belts as many here I'm sure would recommend as well as Ted Blocker. Ted Blocker is local.

I have one of Animal Jack's belts that I wear daily. I almost bought another one at the last gun show where I saw him displaying his wares and wish I had.

$##@@$@#@!@$# Missed the news article in October... I wondered why I didn't see him at the last few shows.

RIP, I'm wearing one of his double thickness belts now and have for some time, best belt I've owned to date.

+1 for Ted Blocker, I have my M&P in one of their IWB's right now. Very comfortable and durable.

I've had Ted Blocker in the past and liked them. Currenlty wearing belts (and holsters) from D.M. Bullard in Texas, high quality leather at reasonable prices.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top