Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Gun Show Belt/Leather Guy

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by RedneckRampage, Feb 7, 2012.

1. RedneckRampage

RedneckRampage Newberg Well-Known Member

At the last gun show I went to, a guy was making and selling belts. Now that I'm looking for a new belt, I'd like to get ahold of him. Anybody know who I'm talking about?

2. Cougfan2

Cougfan2 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

You don't say the date of the last gun show you went to, but the only guy that I remember seeing selling custom made leather belts at the PDX Expo Center in the past was Animal Jack's Leather.

Unfortunately, he is no longer with us.

You might try Beltman Belts as many here I'm sure would recommend as well as Ted Blocker. Ted Blocker is local.

I have one of Animal Jack's belts that I wear daily. I almost bought another one at the last gun show where I saw him displaying his wares and wish I had.

3. nitestocker

nitestocker woodland washington Well-Known Member

i dont know if this is the guy but the one im thinking about died awhile back

4. RedneckRampage

I want to say it was about a year ago...

5. Chee-to

Chee-to Oregon Well-Known Member

6. RedneckRampage

Well that's too bad! I guess I'll have to look somewhere else...

7. Dnaltrop

Dnaltrop Portland, Oregon Member

$##@@$@#@!@$# Missed the news article in October... I wondered why I didn't see him at the last few shows.

RIP, I'm wearing one of his double thickness belts now and have for some time, best belt I've owned to date.

+1 for Ted Blocker, I have my M&P in one of their IWB's right now. Very comfortable and durable.

8. mjbskwim

mjbskwim Salmon,Idaho Well-Known Member

It was at the end of last year.I talked to a close friend......of the wife that caused it.

9. JSJPDX

JSJPDX East Portland Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

I've had Ted Blocker in the past and liked them. Currenlty wearing belts (and holsters) from D.M. Bullard in Texas, high quality leather at reasonable prices.

10. Key-Hay

Key-Hay North Carolina Active Member

+1 Ted Blocker.