Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Gun Show at Clark Co Fairgrounds this week end.

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Rotty, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Rotty

Rotty Skagit County Active Member

2. circlepranch

circlepranch Battle Ground Wa Active Member

It depends on what your looking for, tends to be small , alot of older weapons, alot of off topic venders I,E. selling socks and such.

3. mikeybuck

mikeybuck Clark county Active Member

Never have liked it. For what it is, cost to much to walk through the door. It is a good show if you want to buy a old used rifle for the same price you can buy a brand new one at a dealer's shop.

But if your wanting to walk around and look at some good stuff and some junk then go. Heck I might even go lol.

4. Rotty

Good to know. I'm glad I asked the question. I'm not looking for anything specific. I thought it would be worth checking out to see what this neck of the woods had in their local gun show. I'll get in there sometime this weekend.

5. xtratoy

xtratoy Vancouver USA Active Member

It looks like they are too ashamed to put the admission price in the ad. Must be a lot.

6. bzltyr

bzltyr Portland Metro area Active Member

Expo has Rose city this weekend too. Son went to it..so so

7. Blaylocke

Blaylocke Lewis County Active Member

It's eight dollars in the ad, isn't it?

8. Rotty

$8.00 is what I read. Unfortunately my plans for going to the gun show got short circuited by the wife getting sick. Being 200+ plus miles from home she wanted to go home. I'll have to wait for another time.

There's a gun show at the Evergreen Fairgrounds in Monroe coming up. I just have to verify the dates.