JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Never heard of the war front, where are they located?
Probably too late, but, the War Front is a great place to go in and look around. Kind of hard to find. Look up "Bomber Restaurant" Pull in the parking lot on the north side and go way to the back.

Northwest Armory has a large selection to look at. And Curt's is smaller but caters to everything AR15. And also do suppressors.

If you're driving on the I-205. Get off at the old Oregon City off ramp (OR 99E).

Or just put the address into your GPS : Coastal Farm and Ranch/1900 SE McLoughlin Blvd.

At the shopping center is also Fisherman's Marine. It's my usual first stop. But, you might also want to take a look at Coastal Farm and Ranch, while you're there. Don't recall guns. But, there are a lot of safes (if you're in the market).

Then take a right out of the parking lot onto Hwy 99E (aka McLoughlin Blvd). Heading west.

There are plenty of Pawn shops on both sides of the road. I usually end my journey at NW Firearms/12632 SE McLoughlin Blvd. and turn back around. On the way back to I-205.....stop at Kurt's/17843 SE McLoughlin Blvd.

Aloha, Mark

If you're driving on the I-205. Get off at the old Oregon City off ramp (OR 99E).

Or just put the address into your GPS : Coastal Farm and Ranch/1900 SE McLoughlin Blvd.

At the shopping center is also Fisherman's Marine. It's my usual first stop. But, you might also want to take a look at Coastal Farm and Ranch, while you're there. Don't recall guns. But, there are a lot of safes (if you're in the market).

Then take a right out of the parking lot onto Hwy 99E (aka McLoughlin Blvd). Heading west.

There are plenty of Pawn shops on both sides of the road. I usually end my journey at NW Firearms/12632 SE McLoughlin Blvd. and turn back around. On the way back to I-205.....stop at Kurt's/17843 SE McLoughlin Blvd.

Aloha, Mark
coastal has guns, ammo and related stuff, in the basement

Checked out NW Armory, Curts, and Fishermans. Boy I feel sorry for you Portland metro guys, the selection sucked in my opinion. Glad I don't live in that area any longer.

Checked out NW Armory, Curts, and Fishermans. Boy I feel sorry for you Portland metro guys, the selection sucked in my opinion. Glad I don't live in that area any longer.
NW Armory was lacking? They usually had the biggest selection next to Keith's. but i haven't been in there for quite awhile. I've not done any new gun buying from those places since the rona screwed us.

NW Armory was lacking? They usually had the biggest selection next to Keith's. but i haven't been in there for quite awhile. I've not done any new gun buying from those places since the rona screwed us.
Nw armory nowadays has a pretty good selection of new guns but it's kind of focused on specific manufacturer shipments such as sig, hk, colt, s&w, etc. They have also got into suppressors a lot now.

Used guns are almost non existent there now compared to the past when they had lots. I have always had good luck with their staff as they are friendly and courteous. Like most gun shops there is usually 1 somewhat knowledgeable person there somewhere and a lot of staff with not much knowledge, which is normal and expected for larger gun shops. They aren't pricks like the gun room or Keith's where I will never, ever, shop again. Flippin hate Kieth's almost as much as the gun room after my last experience there with the arrogant white haired prick and and his little band of pricklings.

Nw armory nowadays has a pretty good selection of new guns but it's kind of focused on specific manufacturer shipments such as sig, hk, colt, s&w, etc. They have also got into suppressors a lot now.

Used guns are almost non existent there now compared to the past when they had lots. I have always had good luck with their staff as they are friendly and courteous. Like most gun shops there is usually 1 somewhat knowledgeable person there somewhere and a lot of staff with not much knowledge, which is normal and expected for larger gun shops. They aren't pricks like the gun room or Keith's where I will never, ever, shop again. Flippin hate Kieth's almost as much as the gun room after my last experience there with the arrogant white haired prick and and his little band of pricklings.
"Pricklings" LOL. I'd still shop there if I were into buying new. I just treat it like the Soup Nazi. I generally don't go just "Lookin" at guns anymore. Got the OAC and SWWC to look at what I'm interested in. I did notice that Keith is either trying to, screw-a-newb, or doesn't know real value, on some of his used/older stuff.

We haven't bought much at NW Armory over the years, but they've always been cordial and helpful when we went in to browse. sometimes I've been a bit surprised how long one of them would stand there and chat. Like he was actually enjoying the interaction! But we don't go in places to look and fondle when they're busy. That's a clod move when people do that.

That's hilarious. NW Armory has the biggest band of bubblegumheads I've ever encountered in a gun store. Their selection and pricing is mediocre at best. The employees are rude, and talk out of their bubblegum when they clearly have no knowledge of the firearm in hand.

Keith's on the other hand, has the largest selection in Oregon, great prices, and knowledgeable staff. Don't get me wrong, many years ago it wasn't hard to go in and think they were being rude, but they've definitely improved in the customer service department and still have the same great pricing and selection.

That's hilarious. NW Armory has the biggest band of bubblegumheads I've ever encountered in a gun store. Their selection and pricing is mediocre at best. The employees are rude, and talk out of their bubblegum when they clearly have no knowledge of the firearm in hand.

Keith's on the other hand, has the largest selection in Oregon, great prices, and knowledgeable staff. Don't get me wrong, many years ago it wasn't hard to go in and think they were being rude, but they've definitely improved in the customer service department and still have the same great pricing and selection.
This recent 15 page thread on how bad Kieths is seems to show the opposite of what u are saying. I myself will never spend one time in that place when there are so many good FFLs around.

I mean, they openly admit to missing the signage that says to place your name on the clipboard at the door. That system is in place for a reason, and IMO is one of the best things they've done towards improving customer service because it is now one person at a time, per employee rather than having to try and catch someone's attention when there is 40 other people in there.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top