JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Objections to Sandy's Guns??
Firearms, Ammunition, and Supplies

We stopped in a few years ago. Had an interesting visit, looked over their inventory, bought a couple of LPK's though I didn't really need them, just to support small business. They were friendly, had a pretty good stock of guns and parts, though nothing we were interested in, and the prices seemed reasonable.

Objections to Sandy's Guns??
Firearms, Ammunition, and Supplies

We stopped in a few years ago. Had an interesting visit, looked over their inventory, bought a couple of LPK's though I didn't really need them, just to support small business. They were friendly, had a pretty good stock of guns and parts, though nothing we were interested in, and the prices seemed reasonable.
1. How long has he been there?
2. How did I miss it?

Just thought of something else...as an Oregon resident, can I buy firearms in WA? I know you can't do a private purchase but what about an actual LGS?

It's been four or five years since we were there. The place looked well-established then.
It is on the ocean-side of 103 just north of the golf course. Sign on the main highway, shop about 1/4 mile down a gravel street.

Federal law prevents you from buying handguns without having them sent to an FFL in your home state.
I believe WA prevents you from buying anything they define as an "assault weapon."

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top