JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I want this thread to be a positive note about gunshops that you like dealing with. Good deals and the way they treat you. A recomendation of an honest dealer:s0155: If that fails, tell us what went bad:D:D:D

jj

Hey Jim, nice to see ya. There is a section that has polls, ratings, and reviews about all of the shops in OR and WA, just fyi.

But if it was for my #1 recommendation, I would go with philomath gun shop, usually the cheapest prices south of PDX area. Great owners and employees. Their best deals are on firearms, since they only charge $20 over cost for special orders (I believe its the same for whats in stock). Their ammo and accessories are a bit more than places like the internet, but the good thing is that they never remark their prices, so sometimes a good deal can be found on some ammo that has been sitting there for a while.

Second vote for Philomath gun shop.
The owners are nice enough, helpful enough, and they are okay if you are just in to kick the tires (they know that if they treat you right you will come back).

I have purchased three pistols, two holsters, two sets of grips, scope bases, cleaning supplies, and ammo from them and have been very happy with their service(s)

Went to Hanks for the first time about two weeks ago. Nice place and I like the old downtown setting...

I kinda want to know how you guys think they treat you, I have been to most of the shops around Oregon and it seems to me we have a pretty good bunch running our gunshops, but that's just the way I see it.

jj

Go to Rangemaster Gunworks in Albany.
Oh wait, that's ME.
SORRY couldn't resist!

Actually most of the shops I've been to are pretty decent.
There's a couple I wouldn't go into if there was a crazed, knife wielding zombie chasing me but I'll keep that to myself.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top