JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Typical Obummer response to a question he should know he is going to be asked, but doesn't feel the need to take the time to frame a response. He is the single most dangerous man on earth right now, more so now that he has little to fear from the people! Lets all make a push to get every one we can to join the NRA, tackle Salem head on with the full power of the people, show the rest of this land that Orygun, like Texas, is tired of its people being stripped of there rights, and the people are going to fight back!:eek:

President Barry touting his record of increased gun sales would be like President Gorbachev saying, "you should thank me for the increased revenue from bomb shelters," during the cold war. The fact that Barry would a) try to take credit for that and b) try to sell that as positive point on how pro 2A he is, only highlights his tremendous arrogance and contempt for his pro 2A constituents. My god...the sheer arrogance of that man!

And by the way Barry...Liar Liar Pants On Fire! Just about every leading anti gun leader from Bloomberg to Feinstein to Carolyn "It's A Shoulder Thing That Goes Up" McCarthy is on the record openly or because they got caught on a hot mic, saying they would take the guns if they could. Here are two documented examples of this.

The only thing that I disagree with you about in your post is the following excerpt."the American public on a very large scale, perceive him as a threat to their liberty." If this is true then why and how did he get elected a second time?

Because his opponents had the same defect? :eek:

I have had it up to here with people accusing others of racism . . . That is a cute and sweet argument to hide behind when you can't bring yourself to recognize what is happening to our country . . . I think I'm going to buy a Confederate battle flag!!!!!!!

Sheldon

I have had it up to here with people accusing others of racism . . . That is a cute and sweet argument to hide behind when you can't bring yourself to recognize what is happening to our country . . . I think I'm going to buy a Confederate battle flag!!!!!!!

Sheldon
Sheldon, I did not accuse YOU of racism. But it is pretty clear that the motivation for a lot of the dislike of Obama, nation-wide, IS racism. Republicans in congress vote against what he proposes pretty much always, grinding our government to a halt. A couple of examples: "Obamacare", which was originally dreamed up by a right-wing think tank (the Heritage Foundation), then implemented in Massachusetts by Mitt Romney (and was deemed a big success there) suddenly became poisonous when Obama proposed it. Another example: Obama's recent nominee to the Supreme Court, Merrick Garland, was almost unanimously approved by the Senate when appointed to a lower Federal court. And now?

What Obama did was brilliant, and it provides a lesson for all of us: we need to watch out for the same with Billary, who I think is much slipperier and slimier than Obama on his worst day.....

Great analysis there. I was thinking along the same lines when I heard it. He truly is adept at redirecting, not answering the question that was asked, and then spewing talking points.

The only thing that I disagree with you about in your post is the following excerpt."the American public on a very large scale, perceive him as a threat to their liberty." If this is true then why and how did he get elected a second time? Other than that I whole heartedly agree with you, as I seem to do with most of your posts.
Because he snookered a lot of people, that's how he got elected a second time.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top