JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
From what I see the law was broken by the buyer and seller. You can't stand there with a straw buyer, and the real guy that will own the gun, and admit the gun is being bought for the under age dude. And the store can't sell the gun if that's the knowledge to them.

That's the law I've known for years.

Wrong?.

No more responsible than a car dealership selling someone a car who gives it to a friend, who then drives it while drunk and kills someone.
Exactly. This goes way beyond the proverbial slippery slope and has so many parallels across so much of the goods and service industry. That this argument is even being considered by some circus court is clear proof that the motivation has nothing to do with justice and everything to do with agenda.

Can we start holding Hollywood producers and actors responsible for copy cat acts where, in their manifesto or police interview, the perpetrator specifically lists that as being a source of their action? And I'm not just talking gun crime here (think Fast & Furious). Seems reasonable... and, just think of the upside :D.

Since the verdict some news stories have given a little more detail on the evidence. There is a reason the jury took little time to find the ffl guilty. The clerk knew it was a straw purchase and the buyer admitted it was. Guilty guilty guilty . This will not set a precedent except in the eyes of an uninformed newscaster. This shop needs to be closed.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top